Merry Christmas!

BPL

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the videos, wonderful to listen to and make it more like Christmas.

It is  92F, heading for the high 90s here today with a blue sky and for someone form the UK, it just doesn't seem like Yuletide!:lol:

27 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the videos, wonderful to listen to and make it more like Christmas.

It is  92F, heading for the high 90s here today with a blue sky and for someone form the UK, it just doesn't seem like Yuletide!:lol:

Thanks, Martyn! Our average temperatures at this time of year here where I live are pretty similar to those in the UK, but it's forecast to be a little warmer than average here over the next several days. So I know a little of what you mean, but it's nothing like 92F! Wow! :blink::lol: I've always thought it would be rather bizarre to live Down Under and experience Christmas in the summer. I suppose it's normal for those who've spent their whole lives there, but it must feel strange for a Briton like you. I know it would for an American like me. :)

Merry Christmas!

16 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Merry Christmas BPL, and thanks for posting these vids.  Have a great one.

Cheers,

12 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Happy Christmas to you.

cheers

Iain

Thank y'all! Merry Christmas! :)

How enjoyable your videos are this evening. My wife and I cook our turkey on Christmas Eve and I am playing the King’s College choir as we prepare our meal. I haven’t heard the choir in many decades so you brought back some wonderful old memories.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

Roger

30 minutes ago, Syzygy said:

How enjoyable your videos are this evening. My wife and I cook our turkey on Christmas Eve and I am playing the King’s College choir as we prepare our meal. I haven’t heard the choir in many decades so you brought back some wonderful old memories.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

Roger

Thank you, Roger! I'm happy to hear the videos brought back good memories for you! I hope you and your wife have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Archived