PS01 Error

NDRustyfan

If you use "PS01" with "0" being the numeric value instead of "O" the alphabetical letter it should recognize "Quatam River Airport", failing that usually typing in a word of the airport also will usually work.

PSO1 - Sterling Heliport, Croydon, Pennsyvania.

13 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

If you use "PS01" with "0" being the numeric value instead of "O" the alphabetical letter it should recognize "Quatam River Airport", failing that usually typing in a word of the airport also will usually work.

PSO1 - Sterling Heliport, Croydon, Pennsyvania.

I’m not typing anything in, it’s how XOrganizer is seeing the airport, so something must be wrong in the airport file.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased and installed the Quatam River scenery via Orbx.  Is Quatam River airfield supposed to be identifiable in the X-Plane 11 Flight Configuration settings?  When I type PS01, it takes me to a helipad called Helios.  When I type PSO1, PSOl, or Quatam, X-Plane says "No Airfield Found" (or something similar to that).  Is the only way to find it to fly up from some other known airfield, such as Vancouver?

It is recognised as PS01. In the flight configuration search box enter PS wait a second then add the 0 (zero)

After entering PS the airport PS09 should be highlighted. Then after adding the zero, the top of the airport listings offered should read

PS08

8PS0

PS02

PS02 Quatum

Archived