the old floating houses, missing scenery routine

Hi all,

problems with a couple of SPBs...

CAC8 and YRC...maybe others but I have not done a full search at this point...

I have verified library files and did a full Vector scan....is this a scenery layering problem? I used the default layering with the new ORBX Central 4.023.

thanks!

Sherm

2019-10-25-8-19-42-58.jpg
2019-10-25-8-23-47-43.jpg
2019-10-25-8-24-48-814.jpg

7 hours ago, shermank said:

CAC8 and YRC...maybe others but I have not done a full search at this point...

Hi Sherm,

This is a classic  case of ObjectFlow not working. It will affect all Orbx products that use ObjectFlow.  Orbx Central implements OF differently compared to the previous installation and it's still rather mysterious to me.  The good news is that it's not that mysterious to Nick! Maybe he can help you out.

As an aside, the reason this problem is so obvious with the SPBs is that in order to have the degree of realism I want in these areas quite large 3D models controlled by OF are required.

Hi All,

all appears to be back in order. It's a long story, best told over a beer or two than wasting anyone's time here....:-). Suffice it say, I have been struggling with W10 updates that do not seem to work well on my computer....I am working on that, all the while having reinstalled P3D along with the ORBX bells and whistles. Maybe one of these days, I can actually get back to some sim flying....:-)

Sherm

Archived