Age and All

Jack and others, especially those carrying serious illnesses, it's all a toss-up isn't it.   Can we make the release of this new sim before we are either past it physically, or non-compos mentis.

Ah well, sorry to be gloomy.  I can look on the bright side and look forward to lots more money to spend, but for an improved flying experience what the heck.

4 minutes ago, teecee said:

An easy one for me mate.. I have no interest in dropping all my precious Prepar3e v4.5. you can have all the new fangled stuff. I am very very happy with what I have. Terry.

There ya go !!

These are  S   I    M    U    L    A    T    O    R    S     !!!!

They are not real....

They are harmless....

They are also    G    A    M    E    S    !!!!

They also do not a life create...………...;D

SAY WHAT???  What sort of a BS post is that? I am a very old guy, with no interest in all the newfangled sims coming out and I get That?. from you? because I tell it like it is? Get real. And if this gets be booted, so be it.Terry.

Well OND my problem is that nearly everytime I use the mouse, my fingers create a double click when I don't need it.  That frustration got me going. 

For TeeCee and Lawrence, please, I didn't mean to start an interstate war, I was just thinking of sufferers like me and Jack, and all the goodies coming in the future which we may or may not make.  I know it is all a bunch of pixels and not real in any way, but when you are home-bound simming is an important part of living.

I may not adopt the new sim anyway, but I want to read the comments, find out what Orbx has been up to with it, and more. It would be nice to be there.

I love  my Sim  and if  something new  comes along  I let  all those brave souls jump in it and  sort out the pro  and cons  and hopefully   by them if  I still see the sun rise  I may consider following the M 2020 crowd  In the mean time  I  consider wasting  so money  on an Honeycomb Alpha Joke Control. Those  should  hit the shelves  in Australia  before the  end of the month. 

YAMBA1, and here's me just up the track from you.  When we lived in Armidale we knew Yamba well.

I understand your comments.  If the new sim is not just credible out of the box, and does not require a huge number of add-ons to make it work well, then I too will probably just muddle through with 4.5 or whatever update comes next...and I hope LM hangs in there.  I can't ignore the very large expenditure I have made on Prepar3D, and let's face it, the backlog of extras I still haven't approached to buy.  My yoke is pretty ordinary but works basically OK, but I am keeping an eye on the Honeycomb composite quadrant...but that seems some way away.

But I still would hope to be here to follow what will surely be a busy time in the community...from every direction.

Archived