Random Shots

M110A2

Shots taken while zipping up and down the shoreline in ORBX's Pacific Northwest. Taken while my Granddaughter took the joystick, I broke 3 metacarpals the Scaphoid and a Carpus in my right hand. It got jammed under one of my boat batteries that weights 160lbs for our friends that use the metric system that's about 71kgs.  

Downtown Boston.jpg

Final Leg.jpg

Holding Short.jpg

The Little King Airt that Could.jpg

Wind Farm.jpg

Shoreline Flight 2.jpg

Shorline Trip.jpg

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

M110, your granddaughter done good. Glad she took you along for the ride. Hope your hand heals well and quickly. 

Thank You Rodger. Grandpa was getting aggravated because she wanted to do everything on her own changing planes and airports from around the world which started  to get to me. Pushing me out of the way so she could get to the joystick while I Copilot with the keyboard, she was used to FSX and all the aircraft I accumulated over the past 2 years and got snotty. She has learned well over the last couple of years on FSX. She got the hang of it pretty good but she still doesn't like it she says. She'll be back next Friday after school for the weekend to dominate the joystick once again.

15 hours ago, M110A2 said:

Thank You Rodger. Grandpa was getting aggravated because she wanted to do everything on her own changing planes and airports from around the world which started  to get to me. Pushing me out of the way so she could get to the joystick while I Copilot with the keyboard, she was used to FSX and all the aircraft I accumulated over the past 2 years and got snotty. She has learned well over the last couple of years on FSX. She got the hang of it pretty good but she still doesn't like it she says. She'll be back next Friday after school for the weekend to dominate the joystick once again.

:lol: Ain't it great being an old guy?

Thank you Iain, we have fun. Well she is going to be enjoying Christmas Morning. Going to set her up with her own copy of FSX on a refurbished Dell OptiPlex 7010 SFF, with 32GB RAM and 4GB MSI GeForce 1050 Ti  Low Profile GPU. I just have to catch ORBX Direct holiday sales. It's time she had her own. I'd rather see her doing this than game consoles. There is no violence.

On 9/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

:lol: Ain't it great being an old guy?

It is Rodger. I like when we sit together at my desk. She is at that age when they start playing on Game Consoles and I would rather have doing something more educational and possibly a future Air Force Pilot.

Archived