XP - 2S7 to 3S6

Jack Sawyer

16 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Gotta love Crater Lake Jack!   Nice shots.  Though I love my P3D Too much to switch over to XPlane....

Thanks Johnny!

Well, XP is very smooth and fast but there's no Ultimate Traffic Live like P3D, XP has awesome Orbx photoreal but no seasons, so I like P3D for that.

XP has so few complex planes like A2A and P3D.

P3D has ChasePlane which is my second favorite app of all time.  But both P3D and XP have my all-time most favorite the beloved GTN 750.  I love that "piece of kit".

But both sims would look terrible if it wasn't for Orbx, and I have to admit, XP wins in the photoreal with Orbx's stuff, it's simply amazing.  But then again I have everything Orbx makes for P3D so I can fly all over the world and still have Land Class and Global and Vector too.  I wonder if they'll ever make a Global for XP, that would be epic.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Rodger.  I never have, where do I start, what airport?

It's actually called Sun River. The ICAO is S21.  It's a resort community southwest of Crater Lake. Very nice place for a summer vacation--close to lots of sights, including the Three Sisters and Mt Bachelor. Great golf courses for those who like golf. Fun place to plane-watch--lots of private planes coming and going all the time. I had a great glider ride from there long ago.

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

It's actually called Sun River. The ICAO is S21.  It's a resort community southwest of Crater Lake. Very nice place for a summer vacation--close to lots of sights, including the Three Sisters and Mt Bachelor. Great golf courses for those who like golf. Fun place to plane-watch--lots of private planes coming and going all the time. I had a great glider ride from there long ago.

Thanks Rodger, it’s on my list.

Archived