NZSI

rick66

1 hour ago, Patster-NZ said:

Highly recommend Robin Corns' NZCH (Godzone Virtual Flight), Rick, it's well worth the price.

Got it already... Cheers,  If you could pm your scenery order i`d appreaciate that immensely, I`m having flashing textures around the apron and Rob said it was the Orbx scenery order that creates it, i`ve messed with it all day to no avail?

On 9/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, rick66 said:

Got it already... Cheers,  If you could pm your scenery order i`d appreaciate that immensely, I`m having flashing textures around the apron and Rob said it was the Orbx scenery order that creates it, i`ve messed with it all day to no avail?

Hi Rick,

Just to let you know, I,m re-installing both P3D and XP-11, so bear with me, once all re-installed will attach my scenery.cfg.  The next Orbx Central changed my setup considerably as I have been using "Junctions" for nearly all my scenery folders, which have now been incorporated within Central, which, by the way, is an excellent interface. 

Will be a couple of days, so bear with me.

Best regards,

Pat.

On 9/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, rick66 said:

Hi again, Rick,

Sorry for delay, just completed complete re-install.

Had a few problems with scenery order using the new Central, and I only installed NZCH to see the effect Orbx would have on the scenery order. 

The Godzone addon is loaded from the C:\Users\ppats\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons', while the Orbx seems to do its' own thing and separate from the C:\Users\ppats\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons (I don't know the mechanics of it).

Using the latest version of Central (xxx.013) allowed me to move Orbx installations below NZCH, and all seems to be well, didn't notice any flashing textures. (See attached). . . . .

Now that Orbx Central v4 seems quite settled, I will embark on loading up the other Windowlight sceneries etc.

BTW have you got Flightbeam Studios NZWN? That is another "well worth the $$$$" addon-on.

Hope you find this helps, or indeed, just interesting.

Kind regards,

Pat,.

Central.png

NZCH Aerial.jpg

16 hours ago, rick66 said:

Hi Pat, yea got NZWN as well, i`m having ctd`s right now so trying to nail the cause... lol I`m using Lorbi addon scenery organiser instead of the Central, it seems to be broken right now.

I'd have thought Lorbi entries would have a direct conflict with Central, Rick. I used to have a lot of junctions set up (I run P3D & XP on a 300Gb disk allocation, and now only need to create junctions for non-Orbx, which does actually help (I run a small .bat file to create the junctions, so if I change a directory or hardware, one click on the .bat file does it all for me).

I think, maybe, you might be better of uninstalling Central, deleting anything in your AppData folder that relates to Central (and delete Orbx from the Temp folder), and start again with a fresh install of Central. Might also be worth checking the registry to make sure P3D is pointing in right direction.

We have got similar hardware (Maximus XI, 11gb Asus 1080TI, Intel i9,  64Gb Hyperx 3200, cooled with a Corsair H150i.

Good luck with it anyway, obviously I cannot see what you see on your monitor, but if I can help in any small way, please let me know (ppatster@msn.com), happy to help or cry with you.

Cheers,

Pat.

:banghead:

Archived