XP - Seattle

Jack Sawyer

25 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Jack, the bridge-diver...very nice shots...and as a daredevil you are, had you passengers on board? How was their heartbeat descending near to 'o' altitude?

Thank you sir.  My passengers requested, no, demanded I do this so I guess they like this kind of flying :D

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

Nice moody & atmospheric set Jack.

Looks to be dawn or dusk.

HD?

TTM

Thanks TTM.  Yes sir, HD.  And I forget as this was a couple of weeks ago. When I have the time to fly I make a lot of different flights in both sims and "bank" my shots for later posting.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM.  Yes sir, HD.  And I forget as this was a couple of weeks ago. When I have the time to fly I make a lot of different flights in both sims and "bank" my shots for later posting.

Ok.

Are you going to TE Washington SD, [frees up approx 200Gb?? of SSD for more Orbx product!]

& how are you placed re Dorian?

TTM

22 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Ok.

Are you going to TE Washington SD, [frees up approx 200Gb?? of SSD for more Orbx product!]

& how are you placed re Dorian?

TTM

I'm very fortunate TTM to have the disk space so I'm stating with HD, I went with HD in Oregon too.

As for Dorian, well, I've lived through many hurricanes and I have to say this, I do not trust any meteorologist.  The only acceptable forecast to me is one that's an hour out.  This now category "six" could go anywhere despite what they say.  If it heads east into the Atlantic and no one gets hurt then that's great.  If not then we'll wait and see.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm very fortunate TTM to have the disk space so I'm stating with HD, I went with HD in Oregon too.

As for Dorian, well, I've lived through many hurricanes and I have to say this, I do not trust any meteorologist.  The only acceptable forecast to me is one that's an hour out.  This now category "six" could go anywhere despite what they say.  If it heads east into the Atlantic and no one gets hurt then that's great.  If not then we'll wait and see.

I had the eye of Sandy go over the house. Totally surreal.

Huge fight as it hit East Coast between Insurance Company Lobbyists & the Weather Forecasters.

Insurers wanted it classified as a Tropical Storm, not a Hurricane because their risk loss was lower per wording of policies if it was a TS, not a Hurricane. I think they won because TV wording suddenly changed to TS in middle of event.

Hopefully this one heads out to sea.

TTM

Archived