Let's look at LYBE, Tesla

Jack Sawyer

Well, like @carlosqr said, this is a real beautiful piece of work.  Congrats to the Orbx team for this gem.  I flew the A2A Cherokee around it (I'll post later) and the ILS didn't work.

So I tried the 737 and it worked.

Just a quick out and back to test the ILS at runway 30.  All hand flown, this is getting to be a habit and I'm really loving it.

The scenery is gorgeous, so glad I'm keeping both sims.

7VR804V.jpg

NcDfh4a.jpg

SHVyk7j.jpg

4XKWGCf.jpg

qkIjl48.jpg

OVGG6X8.jpg

p25Roga.jpg

XR0VVrt.jpg

2 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thank you, but I can't take credit for the airport area, that's almost exclusively Rasha's work. My real estate is the city :)

You're welcome Misha!  Pleas tell Rasha he did a fantastic job, I love it!  I'm going to make a 737 flight using a SID & STAR from LOWI to here. :)

Using Austrian Airlines.

2 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Meanwhile Central 4, and my password refuse to dance together.  So my Day 1 purchase boast has blown out.  However Support is on to it, and hopefully they can resolve the problem.

Sorry to hear this Iain, I hope it gets resolved soon.

2 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thank you, but I can't take credit for the airport area, that's almost exclusively Rasha's work. My real estate is the city :)

Well, having just bought it Misha, I can safely say the city is equally brilliant - well done to both of you!

Archived