XP11: Astoria/Tillamook

TigerTigerM

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots TTM!  Have you recently changed your settings?  Using a different xVision preset? They seem a little lighter than normal.

I am getting quite a bit of haze . This was later in the afternoon.

Not quite sure where the haze is coming from. I have Mist turned off in Ultra Weather.

Frankly, after the most recent XP11 update I have lost my scarlett sunset & I get haze on the horizon & 10am shots at an airfield are heavily bleached out. 

So I am navigating those factors at the moment.

Any idea where the bleaching could be coming from??

TTM

4 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Not quite sure where the haze is coming from. I have Mist turned off in Ultra Weather.

Frankly, after the most recent XP11 update I have lost my scarlett sunset & I get haze on the horizon & 10am shots at an airfield are heavily bleached out. 

TTM

Don't know.  I use only ASXP and xVision with the Nordic preset with Renault's "radioactive trees" adjustment.

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

TTM

Am getting the same thing - seems to have started today (and I was flying in the KSEA area).  I'm using UWXP and XVision - 'Impressive for Lua'  preset with Renault's settings. 

12 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Am getting the same thing - seems to have started today (and I was flying in the KSEA area).  I'm using UWXP and XVision - 'Impressive for Lua'  preset with Renault's settings. 

I think I have got an answer to the bleaching.

I am now starting white aircraft on the tarmac in the morning & they don't blend in with the background because all colors are bleached.

I will post the xVision setting change later today.

TTM

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Pic below taken after xVision Shader change.

Before the change the tarmac & surrounding ground would have been bleached, almost white.

The change made was to go into xVision/Shaders/ Lighting, & untick the 'Sunlight Adjustment' box.

TTM

9DHjVi1.jpg

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Pic below taken after xVision Shader change.

Before the change the tarmac & surrounding ground would have been bleached, almost white.

The change made was to go into xVision/Shaders/ Lighting, & untick the 'Sunlight Adjustment' box.

TTM

9DHjVi1.jpg

Looks good.  Here are my (Renault's) numbers.  FOG&SCATTERING - default  TERRAIN - Khaki correction  LIGHTING - pbr 3.0  POST PROCESS - Vibrance  0.15  1.0  1.0  1.0  Sharpening  .15  FXAA TUNING  1.00 0.063  0.0312.  This is on the immersive with LUA preset.

Archived