XP11: Skagit & Swanson

TigerTigerM

Aerobask Robin DR401 leaving Skagit & Swanson. Above that, Swanson.

The top 4 pics are Orbx Swanson. A lot of detail therein if you look closely.

The edit went haywire.

The 1st 2 shots below them, the Robin is leaving Skagit, , then leaving Swanson & near Swanson in the last 2.

Originally I was not sot sure if I had Swanson loaded correctly, or a local just liked to park on the airstrip.

I had another look at Swanson & decided it wasn't right - there was no ditch digger or aircraft buildings. I uninstalled/reinstalled & now its all good.

TTM

gg-1.thumb.jpg.944bbe00d2b106aecaf601d1412bc303.jpggg-2.thumb.jpg.8b8a1d79d0a748f09e796528e4c234d8.jpggg-3.thumb.jpg.564172557f2f31f241bc9620dc3742cd.jpggg-4.thumb.jpg.9a6d8fbc62fcb2ac69ce32577b0f39c8.jpg

43LU0FF.jpg

mBvZYj8.jpg

mbNA4Is.jpg

bv8P6ma.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are superior shots TTM, and it's funny, I almost like airport ground shots better than air, there's so much cool stuff to find!

It was a dog's breakfast of a post, but I agree re ground shots - always find something I have missed when I take a closer look. For instance, 3rd shot down, left of center are some yellow school buses.

BTW, the flags flutter:)

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

It was a dog's breakfast of a post, but I agree re ground shots - always find something I have missed when I take a closer look. For instance, 3rd shot down, left of center are some yellow school buses.

BTW, the flags flutter:)

Dog's breakfast! :lol:

I like the yellow Mercedes and didn't notice the school busses till you mentioned them, that's what I love about the areas, the amazing amount of stuff, details are amazing.  And yes, I love those fluttering flags.

Archived