A growing addiction

I must admit to becoming totally fixated on TEGB in XP11 and wonder whether I'll ever return to P3D4.

It's such an immersive experience, especially when buzzing around in the SimCoders/JRollon SF260 which imho is probably the best GA aircraft I've flown in any flight simulator.

The flight dynamics are in a class of their own and on a par with the best of A2A - if not better.

These random shots taken in Scotland. 

SF-260D - 2019-05-16 17.29.12.png

SF-260D - 2019-05-16 17.29.42.png

Stick with it flyingleaf.

Took me a little while to get my head around it after years of FSX and P3D but it's won me over.

With ORBX True Earth scenery it's a game changer.

As a RW recreational pilot I find the flight dynamics of most aircraft in XP11 so much more realistic.  

Grand shots these (I must buy that SF260)...I said the same thing as you when I first flew True Earth in XP...the whole experience combined with a high end pay-ware or free-ware for that matter aircraft has a far more ‘realistic’ feel to it, the Orbx True Earth scenery immersion is a huge part of that but theres more factors I believe ...I flew back in P3Dv4 the other day and it almost felt ‘on rails’ with it’s flight dynamics...either way both sims remain on my ssd’s for the foreseeable future... 

Bring on TE Washington for x-plane, it will be a turning point for many I feel...:)

Archived