Too late to say..I'm not flying there....

keino333

Very nice shots indeed

Let me guess

01.- Near Ecuador?

02.- Over Colombia?

03.-The white lights are very aligned but too dark, bet you're somewhere in Italy though, LIEO maybe?

04.- Very mountainous terrain, tons of autogen, mixed red and white not Barcelona, the airport seems to be by the nose of the plane on an elevation, Spanish airbus. Bilbao? Though I miss some specific terrain for Bilbao, is it?

05.- Great Britain South?

06.- This one remind me of Argentina but Orlando maybe? Too many oil rings though, mmm. Looks Australia too. I give up

07.- There is an industrial area, some water bodies, very high mountains two colors a US plane, a dried lake or salty sandy area in the back of the plane.. California?

08.-Cairns

09.- Ethiad but definitely not Middle East, Australia though. Airport in the right, city on the left, water bodies ob both sides, Sydney?

10.- KLAX

11.-ESSA

12.-KMCO

13.- Near Bogota?

14.- Rio

15.- Not a clue but looks great :)

32 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Very nice shots indeed

Let me guess

01.- Near Ecuador?

02.- Over Colombia?

03.-The white lights are very aligned but too dark, bet you're somewhere in Italy though, LIEO maybe?

04.- Very mountainous terrain, tons of autogen, mixed red and white not Barcelona, the airport seems to be by the nose of the plane on an elevation, Spanish airbus. Bilbao? Though I miss some specific terrain for Bilbao, is it?

05.- Great Britain South?

06.- This one remind me of Argentina but Orlando maybe? Too many oil rings though, mmm. Looks Australia too. I give up

07.- There is an industrial area, some water bodies, very high mountains two colors a US plane, a dried lake or salty sandy area in the back of the plane.. California?

08.-Cairns

09.- Ethiad but definitely not Middle East, Australia though. Airport in the right, city on the left, water bodies ob both sides, Sydney?

10.- KLAX

11.-ESSA

12.-KMCO

13.- Near Bogota?

14.- Rio

15.- Not a clue but looks great :)

thx.  You're spot on with a lot of them

01. Yes

02.Yes

03. Departing fro LIRF

04. On arrival into Quito

05. Still in Italy -arrival into Ciampino

06. Departing KJFK

07. yup

08.yup

09. yup - leaving Syd

10 . yup

11. yup

12. yup

13. man..you know your geo

14. Still Columbia

14. Still Columbia

Glad you liked

5 minutes ago, keino333 said:

thx.  You're spot on with a lot of them :)thanks

01. Yes cool

02.Yes  cool

03. Departing fro LIRF / ok this one was tough :lol:

04. On arrival into Quito / Sure! the new one, fumy I also like to fly this Iberia Airbus here too

05. Still in Italy -arrival into Ciampino / Of course that big lake on the right and the rounded coast in the center. Ryanair tricked me. Smart.

06. Departing KJFK  :oI've taken off so many times from there... Gosh I have not seen it, I'll fly it later

07. yup

08.yup

09. yup - leaving Syd

10 . yup

11. yup

12. yup

13. man..you know your geo

14. Still Columbia  Oh very interesting with that water body, Cartagena maybe? :D

14. Still Columbia cool Colombia is great for flying, the terrain is so vast and vary.

Glad you liked   I liked them a lot and enjoyed doing this

Thanks a lot for showing some from this part of the world

Cheers

Carlos

12 hours ago, sportskid500 said:

What addons do you have?

P.S. Anyone else's addon suggestions are welcomed. I'm currently in HS and this summer I have a job that I'm planning to fund my flight sim hobby with and I wanted a list of addons to save for. Thx :)

Thx Sportskid500,

Let me make a disclaimer before sharing.....I shall not be held responsible for any increased addiction to P3D and the likes after these welcomed suggestions :)

Plan to use your funds (and time) wisely..that said..

You are here, which IMOP is the best place to start your journey.  Everything and anything Orbx is golden.   I own (purchased) the majority (95%) of Orbx products for P3d.  From here, launch and create your world.  If would be better for it.  Continue to check back on the forums for inspiration.

I'm well into 974 active layers (of scenery) for P3d.  That took well over several years to acquire.  You've come into FS at a great time.

MY make up consist of : Activesky for P3d4, REX Skyforce and Environment Force, Tomatoshade, and several high fidelity aircraft and well...tons of scenery

Enjoy

12 hours ago, sportskid500 said:

What addons do you have?

P.S. Anyone else's addon suggestions are welcomed. I'm currently in HS and this summer I have a job that I'm planning to fund my flight sim hobby with and I wanted a list of addons to save for. Thx :)

Unfortunately third party add-ons can't not be recommended in this forum or in private message as Keino333 stated Orbx has a lot to offer and you can find in the internet references to tons of scenery payware and freeware,  though you have Keino addons for effects. You will find in the forum topics for these purposes.

Cheers

Carlos

Archived