Global Airport Pack - CYHM

Hello,

I just installed the new update for the Global Airport Pack and it is great to see that Hamilton was added, though I seem to be getting some objects within the terminal building and the building itself is floating off the ground. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

2019-4-19_19-10-1-276.png

2019-4-19_19-18-3-945.png

2019-4-19_19-18-50-153.png

Hello, Sam.  I just landed at Hamilton 5 minutes ago and didn't see these issues.  Sorry I can't help.

Edit to add:  I don't think the buildings in your screenshots are the buildings I'm seeing.  Perhaps you have another version of the airport that is active at the same time as the Orbx version?

Stew

I confirm to have the same problem as reported above. I don't have any other scenery of Orbx CYHM installed.

I have following CYHM-files active:

- ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM.bgl

- ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM_CVX.bgl

- ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM_GP.bgl

- FTX_FTXG_CYHM_lib.bgl

- FTX_FTXG_CYHM_objects.bgl

and from Vector:

- ABP_CYHM.bgl

Hello,

yes, I see the same.

Please note that these tiny details are much easier to find if the exact location is displayed in the screen shot.

This can be achieved by pressing Shift + Z and saves a great deal of wasted time for anyone seeking to replicate the anomaly.

Click to enlarge image

1.jpg

You can try the below file, it is my first attempt at editing an airport with ADE, it works good for me, although it is not perfect.

Just rename the top main ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM.bgl file with a .off at the end and paste the below attached file into the folder as per my image.

CYHM.PNG

CYHM_ADEP4_ADE.bgl

CYHM 1.PNG

Thanks Doug.

It only seems to be a problem in P3D. My FSX looks OK. I will try to fix the elevation problem tomorrow - no promises as this is a FSX/P3D quirk and can sometimes be fixed,  sometimes not.

I also seem to be having a problem with the CYQM terminal which I have been trying to fix. Could you have a look and post what you see. I did a revision on it for this pack and it seems to have another airport interfering.

Larry

Here are revised files for Hamilton. If you copy these and paste to the ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS/Scenery folder for P3D and let it overwrite the existing files. It will fix the misplaced baggage carts and lower the terminal buildings to ground level. FSX looks OK - just one of the differences between FSX and P3D. I cannot easily fix the sinking of the wheels - this is how they were designed and would involve setting elevations for each object. Hope this works for everyone - let me know.

Larry

FTX_FTXG_CYHM_lib.bgl FTX_FTXG_CYHM_objects.bgl ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM.bgl ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM_CVX.bgl ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYHM_GP.bgl

I had a look at my airport and the building is on the ground. I could not get the one to the west and back to lower but all the others are fine. Check the files to make sure they downloaded. They should all be dated 22/4/2019 except the lib file. Make sure you say OK to overwriting the files when you add them.

Larry

I was looking at the airport today and it was above the ground this time. I'm not sure but sometimes the underlying texture and elevation files seem to load in different orders. They seem to alternate. This may be what is happening here and I'm not sure how to fix this. It seems to be a bug in the software. I'll move the people from inside the building. This will make it less obvious.

Larry

• 1 month later...

Archived