Some various around London

Jack Sawyer

Nice pics jack but there is something wrong with your ASXP programme. You have lived for while in the UK so you know that in reality the weather is always bright and sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky. Rain is almost a non event and the temperature is always around 18-24 deg C. For it to be portrayed as anything else is what is termed as "fake news".:lol:

4 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Nice pics jack but there is something wrong with your ASXP programme. You have lived for while in the UK so you know that in reality the weather is always bright and sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky. Rain is almost a non event and the temperature is always around 18-24 deg C. For it to be portrayed as anything else is what is termed as "fake news".:lol:

Thanks JJ.  :huh:  That ain't the U.K. I remember.  I remember one night on the flight line at RAF Upper Heyford, I had just gone off shift and was walking home to the dorm.  The fog was the thickest I had ever seen it, you couldn't even see the shelter lights, and you could smell the sheep all around.  I was walking and heard a car approach, I couldn't even see its lights, it hit me, sideswiped me and I fell to the asphalt, got up hands bleeding.  Walked all the way back to the dorm like that.  It wasn't fun.

2 hours ago, John Lovell said:

Super set of shots.. amazing how far we have come in FS that London looks so real in these shots :)

Thanks John, couldn't agree more, I wish I was younger so I could see what the future will bring.

Archived