BEAUTIFUL but heavyyyy

keino333

I blame Sawyer for this...The last time I installed TE GBR I quickly removed it due to burdening load times.  So an update was released and Jack started to post.....and others.. and I couldn't resist.

SO here we are...still heavy..still excessively long to but I had to see it.

Now to Orbx defense, allow to me disclose the following:

My sliders are high (all of them) Shadows on everything

UK2000 EGLC (which has a huge impact on the area

SiMwings Heathrow

UTLive ai everywhere

and Of course flying the FSlabs A319 (had to go as big to see the real impact - this is my everyday condition of Flightsdimming)

You'll notice one area that remain blackout..not sure why (I had all the cityscapes and TE GBR moved to an NvME due to room on disk where all my (ALL) orbx resides.

total scenery and aircraft installed (sizes) approx 1.5 gb+ spread over 3 drives

Scenery number in the addon manager is around 943+

ouncnVx.png

hGnvvCs.png

Csw87ss.png

j4R0CV5.png

YqgUtOp.png

vaPX1LB.png

has to pause as i drawn near EGLL (autogen trees do not load as fast as 'I fly)

BE0npYD.png

Amazing work (I have not used the scenery tool as yet)

CTD after landing at EGLL

:D I'm sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced, please fly to Atlanta and I'll buy the beers and a steak dinner! :)

These are really excellent shots!  And I love that 320 livery too.  But sad to hear about the CTD!  Any idea why?  I have/had this plane but now I use the Aerosoft plane, mine too would cause CTD's.  

Do you think it was the heavy scenery or the plane?  I've flown with the Aerosoft plane with the same settings and I also use UTL and have never had a CTD.

Anyway, very nice shots, hope to see some more soon!

Archived