Cardiff to Heathrow

Jack Sawyer

Was very surprised to see how short this flight was.  Followed all the necessary SID's and STAR's.

The weather was socked in at Cardiff so I didn't turn on ASXP till the last part of the flight and London was almost CATIII.

Sorry so many, I was amazed at the scenery and the 737 by Zibo worked flawlessly.

Oh, and sorry for the yellow :D

iZD5zgs.jpg

pE00BxT.jpg

aKs93n9.jpg

sNydzPT.png

YLlbahj.jpg

XHmxSgI.jpg

DQn71vY.jpg

h7MpQkp.jpg

xmEs8ty.jpg

xn5gGJ3.jpg

wdLefTm.jpg

3NRMgPx.jpg

ErgW1sn.jpg

ZGdzUao.jpg

The rain effects are astonishing to me, you actually need the wipers, how real is that?

4WThbnG.jpg

AsBUWOX.jpg

ldqwfzP.jpg

zhAGCh9.jpg

4Lf8MXV.jpg

LBrox1X.jpg

3 minutes ago, FILOU said:

Jack after one week with XP11...Here we are...Amazing!

:lol: Thanks FILOU!  You're right, it tried my patience but now I'm getting used to it.

If I had one wish it would be for ChasePlane to make an exact XP version, I can't tell you how much I love that program.

So now I have to really do some thinking about assigning the same keys I use in P3D to XP for views.  The CTRL+Numpad thing works but then I had to go to the keyboard Views menu and modify them but I can do it, just takes time.

48 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

Nice set Jack, nothing wrong with yellow just as long as its not a Ford Mustang.

Thanks!  I have a black C7 Stingray Corvette and I was trying to find a yellow one but they were pretty rare when I bought this one.

Archived