Simple Request To John Venema Please

Aharon

Shalom and greetings John Venema,

Can you please be kind enough to see what you or your tech support staff do to fix the missing screenshots in your permanent sticky post  as seen on the link below that is missing all important screenshots crucial for all Orbx newbies to read and understand how to use Orbx products for first time, please?

Thank you for any consideration you might have for my request.

Sincerely,

Aharon

I think Aharon has a really good point Nick. Can't they be uploaded to some other hosting site? To those of us who've been around for a while using FTXC3 is a simple process. But, I can well understand it can be a bit overwhelming for a newcomer. That's a great tutorial but it really needs the images............Doug

13 hours ago, Aharon said:

Shalom and greetings John Venema,

Can you please be kind enough to see what you or your tech support staff do to fix the missing screenshots in your permanent sticky post  as seen on the link below that is missing all important screenshots crucial for all Orbx newbies to read and understand how to use Orbx products for first time, please?

Thank you for any consideration you might have for my request.

Sincerely,

Aharon

Here are a couple of video's that might be helpful mate :

Cheers

John

7 hours ago, W2DR said:

I think Aharon has a really good point Nick. Can't they be uploaded to some other hosting site? To those of us who've been around for a while using FTXC3 is a simple process. But, I can well understand it can be a bit overwhelming for a newcomer. That's a great tutorial but it really needs the images............Doug

Quite so.

Thanks, BradB but like Doug said below, I prefer explanations accompanied by screenshots.  Kind of hard to freeze videos and read screens.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:36 PM, W2DR said:

That's a great tutorial but it really needs the images............Doug

Thanks, Nick for answer.  Is there any way you can notify your staff members about re-uploading the missing screenshots as I am very eager to test myself, my Orbx skills, and my laptop by trying freeware Taramisia island and FTX Central stuff first before proceeding to buy my lifetime dream PAKT and PAJN sceneries along with whatever the base packages are required for those 2 airports.

I do not even know if the base packages must be on top of two airports OR vice versa??

Regards,

Aharon

1 hour ago, Ian S said:

Above question may become obsolete as I read elsewhere in the forum that a new FTX Central is in pipeline.

oh darn  what is the estimated date for debut of new version of FTX Central?  Are you saying that new version of FTX Central is going to be vastly different from present version of FTX Central?

Good afternoon Aaron - A new version of FTXCentral?  Maybe yes, maybe no, but don't let that slow you down. Everything you need to do about trying/buying scenery can be done quite well with the existing version. I'd go ahead full-steam and not worry about what may be coming next as I think it's highly unlikely that it will be "vastly different". Once you have learned how to use the existing FTXC any change to a newer version will be a very simple task. And don't worry about where the scenery is placed because FTXC will automatically do that for you and get everything in the right order..........Doug

Archived