FTX USA/Canada Pacific Northwest will be released Sunday February 28th

John Venema

Hello all,

It gives me great delight to announce that FTX PNW will be available as a download purchase on Sunday 28th February AEST.

After 14 months of development, the region will raise the bar yet again, and marks the Orbx debut region for North America.

The price will be AU$54.95 for the download edition.

The DVD edition will be available by the end of March for AU$64.95 - all our resellers will accept pre-orders for the DVD. FSS will accept pre-pay for the download edition from tomorrow morning which gives early buyers a 24 hour exclusive period.

Orbx will release 1S2 Darrington and 7S3 Twin Oaks airports soon after the release of PNW. Those airports will also be available on DVD by the end of March.

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and support for PNW - we know you will love flying there!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo! Will be purchasing and downloading as soon as it's available! I've not been flying around the PNW recently in FS-X because it looks so tame compared to your screenshots... it'll be good to be back!

Cheers and good luck with the launch, I'm sure this will be a big success for you,

Iain

Congrats! another sale here, and thanks for posting the final release date, I'm sure I'm not the only one checking this forum every day looking for the "it's released" announcement, now I can plan for some quality flying time on the 28th.

Fantastic news indeed chaps this is the one we have all been waiting for thats for sure i for one will be pre paying and Thank you in advance for all the hard work the Team has put into this project im sure it will be a masterpiece and raise the bar yet once again in the FSX world and will also be a milestone in Orbx history and wish John and all the Team all the best with the release of this one.

cheers

Iain

Pre-pay is open, I just pre-bought PNW + Darrington + Starks, can't wait to download especially since I live in PNW and drive through Darrington a couple of  times a year and am upgrading to a i7 920 next week just in time for this to come out.

And Orbx folks you can chalk this pre-paid sale for all 3 PNW items sight unseen (my first Orbx products), to you having won me over with the FTX Blue Demo and the OZX airports which have kept me busy flying around Tasmania for the last couple of months, if this is anything as fun as that I will be busy for a long time.

Even though I live over on the dry eastern side of Washington I'm in on this one. Can't wait to see what you guys have done with the Columbia Gorge area as I drive through it regularly on my way to Portland.

And we thought the past few months were torture? What do think the next 7 days are going to be? ;D

Prepay done and now I guess I'll go tighten the rigging on the Stearman and polish up the DC-2 and -3 while I patiently wait. 8)

Al

28th of Feb ? Oh no!!!  This will be bittersweet for me. You see its The War Office ( my wife) birthday that day. How am I gonna spend the day exploring new territory for which I have been  going loopy over in anticipation for quite  a few months now, if its the same day I have to be the devoted other half this day more than any ? You Orbx guru's place me in an awkward situation..."Whats that dear? Yes wont be a second...just planning stuff for your birthday....grumble grumble grumble......"

I just paid for the pre-pay! Hooray! I've never been so excited about buying something that I'm not getting yet, it's like Christmas in February!!!  :D :D

Haha, I feel the same!  ;)

All my Flightsim mates in NZ are very excited about this!!! Well I think so... lol

Hopefully Orbx does New Zealand next. Please!

JV, I'm sure you have a link-up with my travel agent - I'm leaving on 28th Feb on a 3 week business trip  ::)

Just about every major FTX release has come on a day when I'm going away!!! Still, it makes a man learn to be even more patient - reckon I qualify as a super grasshopper!

Cheers

Jack

Archived