V-Tail first flight

wain71

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some excellent takes of your first of many V-Tail flights.:)

thank you

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome, very cool plane isn't it?  And I love that approach shot in the low visibility!

yeah I love it, also wasn't sure if I was actually going to see the runway but was on the ILS...

2 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Very good choice and shots Wayne!

CHEERS dOLF...

Hey Wayne, do you find it very squirrely?  I'm not sure what I do wrong with it, but it goes out of control whenever I fly it so I moved on to some other payware.   Currently re-enjoying my Beech Duke Turbine model that I was unable to use years ago from an overly weak system I had, but not anymore! :)  :)  

thanks guys..

12 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Hey Wayne, do you find it very squirrely?  I'm not sure what I do wrong with it, but it goes out of control whenever I fly it so I moved on to some other payware.   Currently re-enjoying my Beech Duke Turbine model that I was unable to use years ago from an overly weak system I had, but not anymore! :)  :)  

can't really comment as I am having issues with T1600M at the moment, I have to use my desk as an office as well as sim so can't always use the yoke, will try again when I get plugged in properly....

DSC_1483.JPG

DSC_1480.JPG

Archived