Turning on the Way Back Machine

shermank

Wow! I haven't thought of that book in over 30 years. I think my son may still have it. He's coming for Christmas and I'm going to call him and tell him to look for it. I'd love to add it into my collection of other-totally-useless-early-flight-simulator stuff. What's really amazing to me is that the book is still available on Amazon..........Doug

If you go to Amazon.com and type in his name, most of his books pop up....a few with some real after market value....for instance Flight Simulator Co-Pilot has an asking price of $177.71...of course, that includes shipping....:-)

one other note as many of you who own his books know....You can do those flights on whatever FS platform you use...

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be published for Kindle.  Having given all my hard cover (dust collectors) books to my daughter years ago its the only way I read now.

3 hours ago, JohnY said:

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be published for Kindle.  Having given all my hard cover (dust collectors) books to my daughter years ago its the only way I read now.

Since this series has been long out of print, I doubt it will be issued in an ebook format.

sherm

Archived