Brace yourself.

VH-KDK

I don't think that too many non English types will know where this is on the east coast but if you can remember the famous advert you will know that...…….

sm7rFsc.jpg

…..it is so bracing.

skeggie.png.a83073950317933a783de93c4b17c87f.png

There is a choice of prizes for the correct answer.

One years supply of candy floss and sweet rock supplied by the Cleethorpes Dentists Guild or a bucket and spade which is not for building sand castles but clearing up the beach after the donkey rides

46 minutes ago, lauriebe said:

Wot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeggie?? :D

Got it in one Laurence, too easy for someone from the old country wasn't it.

Now would you like the sweet stuff to rot your teeth or the bucket and spade to feed your roses.:lol:

skeggie2.png.1764897099b25af7f9b0e2f999d32ead.png

Jack, Skeggie is how the locals refer to the seaside town of Skegness.  Always worth a visit. 

Traffic gets pretty bad now during the summer months though I'm told.  Must admit, I have not visited here for quite a loooooooong time. :)

20 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Got it in one Laurence, too easy for someone from the old country wasn't it.

Now would you like the sweet stuff to rot your teeth or the bucket and spade to feed your roses.:lol:

skeggie2.png.1764897099b25af7f9b0e2f999d32ead.png

Thanks Martyn.  I'll pass on the sweet stuff.  Never did really like it.  Always wondered how they got the name printed through it though.

As for roses, bit difficult to cultivate in my 9th floor apartment. :D

8 hours ago, lauriebe said:

Jack, Skeggie is how the locals refer to the seaside town of Skegness.  Always worth a visit. 

Traffic gets pretty bad now during the summer months though I'm told.  Must admit, I have not visited here for quite a loooooooong time. :)

Cool!  Thanks, something else I never knew!

Archived