Stand by for a flogging

VH-KDK

Welcome to the first plane I have brought for ages, the Milviz Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche

I expect it will get flown many times in the next week or so before it is wheeled away to be forgotten along with many other planes.

A few images at NZDN Dunedin.

1.eVQYmK5.jpg

2.hDPmStr.jpg

3.BTqxK6e.jpg

4.5FoVbJ5.jpg

My home airport. It’s just a few kms down the road. Most aircraft are Air New Zealand ATR’s, Dash 8 300 and A320’s. Jetstar has one or two daily flights arriving from Auckland as well.  That  Virgin Australia 737 is no stranger either.  The only international flights into NZDN are, I think 4 times a week, with the VA 737 to and from Brisbane.  

Great shots.

Bruce R

11 minutes ago, Bruce R said:

My home airport. It’s just a few kms down the road. Most aircraft are Air New Zealand ATR’s, Dash 8 300 and A320’s. Jetstar has one or two daily flights arriving from Auckland as well.  That  Virgin Australia 737 is no stranger either.  The only international flights into NZDN are, I think 4 times a week, with the VA 737 to and from Brisbane.  

Great shots.

Bruce R

Cheers Bruce, I was sandwiched between a VA and JQ jet on the apron.

You live in a very picturesque part of the world.

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Looks like money well spent Martyn , have fun up in the sky . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I have wanted a PA-30 or 39 for a long time and I was pleasantly surprised to see it on Froogle's video this morning.;)

Archived