Weather

Goodness me, am I fed up with the weather in the States?!  I've been flying there for weeks now and its done nothing but rain!  I wouldn't mind but we've had a heat wave and brilliant weather in the UK and  I beleave in Europe too.

Can you fellers do something about it please because I'm fed up with flying in low cloud with it p....ssing down.

Thanks.

John

Here in the north-east (NY area), we are almost 9 inches above normal in precipitation for the year.  I wish we could send some of it to California where they need it.  Been having to set AS16 in "historic mode", against my usual practice, to fly VFR.  Yes, John, getting tired of it too. Today is nice though, but the rain is expected back tomorrow.

Ken

Yes well, having done it with Australia, New Zealand and Western Europe,  a month or so ago I stupidly set myself the challenge of flying clockwise around the circumference of the USA (excluding Alaska) in short...ish steps.  I started from my old FS9 favourite, Tacoma, not exactly on the coast I know but I give myself some slack.

I couldn't resist it and  even found myself in Lethbridge (Canada just south of Calgary)  where my old friend and golf pro lives with his family now.  From then on, the weather deteriorated and it hasn't stopped since .  I'm in KOSC Oscada Wurtsmith now so I figure I have a way to go before turning south for the drier climes.

Ho-hum.

John

Archived