Austria part 1 of 2

4 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Looks like like you're sorted now, Stewart - well done! The lighting and colouring is way better, IMHO!

I'm still seeing some "blobbiness", but that may be down to your choice of cloud textures.

Adam.

Thanks Adam for all your help and I am pleased you liked my set of shots and I just use rex skyforce I do not put any textures in my self set to pta  regards EMM

33 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Adam for all your help and I am pleased you liked my set of shots and I just use rex skyforce I do not put any textures in my self set to pta  regards EMM

Yep - that's OK - I meant your choice of cloud textures from within REX/SF.

Adam.

1 hour ago, farman said:

Hi EMM, beautiful shots and landscapes, as usual. What's your opinion about the new v 4.3 version? Somethnig improved?

Thanks Fulvio I am so pleased with your nice comments on my screen shots and every thing I have works in it even rex sky force I was not shore about it but during my flight rex updated the weather and pta is for p3dv4.3 now I think it may be a bit smoother when running but I only put it on yesterday deleted client  and content and then reinstalled I have no complaints so far

and happy with it time will tell regards EMM

Archived