Chicago Meigs and Nantucket Xplane

andiflyit

Hi all,

now I also have Xplane 11 and it's of course the next great sim, we are so lucky today!! :rollmyeyes:

And Orbx has made the first outstanding sceneries available, so I wanted to test it. And it works great!

The Nantucket screens are in hd full screen but I could not run this at Chicago with maximum objects activated.

But this is essential, so I did it in a window and the images are a bit smaller. This is because of my 5 years old graphics card.

I will have a new one within the next 5 years.  :) 

bIhpYpV.jpg

K0yDtkP.jpg

czwOMOl.jpg

ADXMtOE.jpg

vCViqzM.jpg

YPeo0Kq.jpg

RmeiaDy.jpg

g3yXLzA.jpg

HEsXOIm.jpg

dp6SKiQ.jpg

yiaxdFY.jpg

JaHkFtg.jpg

Cheers and happy flying!

Andreas

11 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

the images are a bit smaller.

Well Sir, as they say it's not the size that counts but quality of the work and the quality in these screenshots is well above and beyond!  Good Job! :D

10 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Well Sir, as they say it's not the size that counts but quality of the work and the quality in these screenshots is well above and beyond!  Good Job! :D

+1 - Maybe Santa will have one under the Christmas sooner than 5 year's for you , life and FS is way to short for all of us . :):)

Cheers

John

Thank you all very much!

7 hours ago, BradB said:

+1 - Maybe Santa will have one under the Christmas sooner than 5 year's for you , life and FS is way to short for all of us . :):)

Cheers

John

Hehe, we will see John! :rollmyeyes:

Wonderful set of shots!!

I’ve recently just picked up XP11, just building a bit of Ortho and testing so far and it seems nice, quite a bit different to what I’m used to with FSX/P3D, My XP11 looks nothing like your shots that’s for sure, but I’ll get there sooner or later :)

Archived