Broome xplane 11

I'm interested in the aspect of flying. Broome is beautifully put together and the scenery amazing. Must say I don't miss anything else.  I certainly wouldn't add any traffic by a third party yet.  Get to know your product first, until you know it works with the King of scenery Orbx.

IMHO don't read and take in what the sellers say's, check with other members on here first.

Jim/NZ

18 hours ago, Longranger241 said:

Well, if they would see it as a start it might be. BUT the airport has problems!

No Network, so World Traffic 3 or  AI Planes can't work. No Traffic on the airport. It is a dead scenery! 

I love the airport but tend to agree. I feel like I'm in the movie the Langoiliers when on the ground there..  Time just  stopped there, everything is frozen, and there is no life.  I know the surrounding scenery of Australia doesn't help.. ie: It's baron. But. The airport gives off a "closed for business" feel.

3 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi. If you want traffic check out Captain K man on YouTube and he shows you how to change Airports so that World Traffic 3 works. It takes a bit of time and patience but it works. Derek.

For a payware airport? Sure.

A few years ago nobody would have been surprised. But now you immediately get the feeling that somethings wrong since more and more Gateway airports don't leave Laminar without Ground Traffic, a Taxi Network and spawn points for static and AI planes.

Due to the lack of AI traffic programmes of the MyTraffic type calibre for XP i think it is imperative that ALL payware airports should have the required taxiways, ground traffic etc details built in to be compatible with X-Life and World Traffic. XP is empty enough of ai in comparison to P3D already. Getting the user to add an airport's traffic routes via WED is OK for freeware but not payware.

Hi guys, don't stress too much about the AI compatibility - we missed this for release (we're all still getting our heads around XP11!) and will roll it out in a service pack in the not too distant future. Just bear in mind that many of us are currently away from our development computers for FSExpo (and associated extra travel), so this will be addressed once we're back home in a few weeks.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived