An honest question

Hi all. I've been reading through the various Old Coot entries, and it struck me how much experience, wisdom, and decency I was seeing. As we joke and share together, I feel like I am with the kind of Elders that used to be brought forth to lead the tribes. That got me thinking in a way that I can't quite pin down. but it goes something like this. If we really do have these good qualities as a group, is there a way we could use them to do some good for ORBX? The company, JV, and Nick have been patient with us and  allowed us to play freely. Could we return the favor in some meaningful way? Now, as I said, I have absolutely no idea of what I'm trying to say, but I hope you'll get the idea. If this deserves any response at all, I'll have to depend on others to give it focus and form. Just wondering.

All I can say Rodger is. Thanks to the entire orbx team for making a first class product and distributing it in a most fair and honest way. And second to bring people like yourself and all the others on this great forum together. So thanks to All. Cheers k:) 

• Nick Cooper changed the title to An honest question

Over the years, our purchases have added to Orbx's bottom line (20% discount a major incentive).  Perhaps our most useful contribution is continued purchases and, with the "true earth" series about to commence, what better chance.  Buff up that plastic.

I think Oldendirt maybe right, and more payment is yet to come, and I have found registering for the wrinklies discount too much work, so I pay full tariff.  But JV comes across as a really nice bloke so I simply promote Orbx best I can on as many fora as I can.

5 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Over the years, our purchases have added to Orbx's bottom line (20% discount a major incentive).  Perhaps our most useful contribution is continued purchases and, with the "true earth" series about to commence, what better chance.  Buff up that plastic.

+1

Archived