iBlueYonder Transfer Purchases

mikee

Hello , I have successfully migrate my  2B2 Plum Island Airport/6B6 Minute Man Air Field (Purchased from iBlueYonder store )  , But I am Unable to migrate my KACK Nantucket Memorial Airport , because I purchased it from Just Flight's store !

Any idea what should i do ,  so I can have them both transferred into my Orbx Direct Account ?

Thank you ,

Mike

4 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

We have only made arrangements with iBlueYonder, so we won't be able to migrate those purchased elsewhere. 

I have edited the release announcement to reflect that.

Thanks for your reply Ed !

However it would be nice to have them all under Orbx Direct ! Hope sometime in the future !

So far its a frustration for me.

I bought three of them before realizing I actually had Nantucket from JustFlight. So out of the four I stopped before buying the XP11 Plum.

Not knowing that this would mean, "too bad, so sad" can't do anything about transfer of Nantucket (because it was bought from JustFight vs IBlueYonder) how is that fair...was really thinking OK, please credit me the purchase of the P3DV4 Nantucket (now I have two licenses and of course only need one) and apply the credit to XP11 Plum.

Its not much money so not a big issue, which then of course is exactly what I say about lack of transfer option from JustFlight. I did afterall buy three licenses for very old scenery.

If I was to repurchase Nantucket from ORBX to pull it into FTX Central, would it cause conflicts with my Just Flight version.   Would it be simply a case of uninstalling that version and installing the ORBX version?  I guess now would be the time to keep it tidy as its 50% off.   Any thoughts most welcomed? 

Myself I would not bother if you all ready have Nantucket from Justflight I think if I remember right the only difference is the Orbx one will have People Flow and think the other one is Object Flow, so your not missing out on to much really. But there again you could make use of the sale at the moment. Derek.

4 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

So far its a frustration for me.

I bought three of them before realizing I actually had Nantucket from JustFlight. So out of the four I stopped before buying the XP11 Plum.

Not knowing that this would mean, "too bad, so sad" can't do anything about transfer of Nantucket (because it was bought from JustFight vs IBlueYonder) how is that fair...was really thinking OK, please credit me the purchase of the P3DV4 Nantucket (now I have two licenses and of course only need one) and apply the credit to XP11 Plum.

Its not much money so not a big issue, which then of course is exactly what I say about lack of transfer option from JustFlight. I did afterall buy three licenses for very old scenery.

Hello,

you can still use the scenery you bought from Just Flight.

There has been a clear explanation why a licence transfer from another reseller

cannot at present take place.

If you want a refund for your second purchase of the same product from Orbx Direct,

please request one using a support ticket.

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you can still use the scenery you bought from Just Flight.

There has been a clear explanation why a licence transfer from another reseller

cannot at present take place.

If you want a refund for your second purchase of the same product from Orbx Direct,

please request one using a support ticket.

Thank you Nick, I must have missed the license transfer info at the release, and my forgetting that I had Nantucket, well one could easily say that was clearly my mistake.

Heck I even keep an excel log of my addons...but, for some reason I missed it with the transition from FSX to P3D.

I'm thinking now its not a lot of money so perhaps I'll just eat it and pay for the XP11 version anyway.

Bryan

Archived