Across the Top

Aussie123

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Already have it, I have them all.  And I want more!  I didn't recognize it as my mind can only cram so much information into it at one time and unfortunately lately it's been stressed out.

If your stressed , crank up the Sim and go racing at Mt.Panorama Jack . Problem solved , you will get my bill at the end of the month . :angry::oB):D:lol:

John

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

If your stressed , crank up the Sim and go racing at Mt.Panorama Jack . Problem solved , you will get my bill at the end of the month . :angry::oB):D:lol:

John

Thanks John, but I reckon I'll have to research Mt. Panorama, does it have panoramic views?

And I'll pay you in Confederate money :P

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, but I reckon I'll have to research Mt. Panorama, does it have panoramic views?

And I'll pay you in Confederate money :P

And I'll pay you in Confederate money :P - This conversation is going "South" quick , and yes the views are extremely panoramic . Here is the info : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Panorama_Circuit

John

Part of Australia's culture.

A pilgrimage for every Aussie male for over 50 years. You had to say you had been there once in your lifetime. The 12 hour race run in October.

A great Ford and Holden battleground.

A lot of beer gets drunk up on the hill. 

This is a highlight clip from about 6 years ago.

4 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Part of Australia's culture.

A pilgrimage for every Aussie male for over 50 years. You had to say you had been there once in your lifetime. The 12 hour race run in October.

A great Ford and Holden battleground.

A lot of beer gets drunk up on the hill. 

This is a highlight clip from about 6 years ago.

Wow - You Aussies do racing right , awesome video mate !! .

John

Archived