YRC - Refuge Cove Issues

BradB

I am missing the docks and the cabins on the shore . I have PNW installed with the latest libraries . I installed and uninstalled YRC twice with no success .

3-3-18.png

Cheers

John

3.2.5.5 is the latest version and to have it, you must have already opted in to Fastlane.

I have installed 4.2 and see this.

Untitled.jpg

You can see that there is nothing wrong with the product or version 4.2.

Can you check that the in-game Options\add-ons drop down menu objectflow box is also ticked.

Thanks, was it this

Can you check that the in-game Options\add-ons drop down menu objectflow box is also ticked.

or this?

Also, Check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks, should I write in larger text?

These older eyes can still read your text size , but those fellows in the Old Coots Club might have issues . :unsure::D

John

18 hours ago, BradB said:

These older eyes can still read your text size , but those fellows in the Old Coots Club might have issues . :unsure::D

John

We old COOTS can read small text just fine!

But larger text does make it easier.:blink:

I know its probably something very simple but I can not find out how to "goto" the new YRC Refuge Cove Seaplane Base scenery.

I installed it and know I saw it once but can't find a way to visit again.

It's not in the Goto Airport list of FSX for some reason.  Googled it and used the Lat/Long coordinates but that puts me on dry land and not at the base.  Anybody care to enlighten me as to how to find the new location???

32053255xq.jpg

Hello guys,
I have the same problem as BradB. All boats are available, but no buildings and no bridges. Unfortunately I can't solve it with the solutions described here.

My FTX-Central version is 3.2.5.6, Fastlane is enabled and Object Flow 2 is enabled. Even after a new installation I don't get any changes.

Anybody else have any idea what might be the problem?

32053281yn.jpg

Hello folks,

5 hours ago, Fischkopp said:

I have the same problem as BradB.

Hello,

Based on the screenshots, ObjectFlow2 is not working. I'm curious why you have two versions of ObjectFlow2 enabled however. What happens when you have only one enabled?

To confirm that the problem is related to ObjectFlow, go to the FTX_AA_YRC\scenery folder and find the file with the .original extension.  This is the original placement file for the main Refuge Cove model. Remove the .original from the filename and the large model becomes just another object placement. You should see it, although there will be no hard winter version.

If you do see the model,  then for certain ObjectFlow is not working on your machine. At this point I would ignore YRC.  You can use  any  of your existing Orbx products that use ObjectFlow as a test. For example, of the FTX airports use windsocks that respond to the wind using ObjectFlow.  I am not an expert on ObjectFlow2 problems; I'm hoping Nick can help you.

Hello, Larry,

Thank you for your help!

You were right about that. It was due to the one object flow entry with the path on MS One Drive that I don't know how to get there, because I don't use One Drive at all.
I deactivated the option entry and now all buildings in YRC are available.

Now I would like to know how to get the link with the wrong path out of the program. Is it possible to repair this with FTX Central? smilie_denk_55.gif

Hello, Nick,

Thanks for the advice. In the meantime I have deleted the complete One Drive folder and the wrong call in options/addons has disappeared.

Now only the correct entry is available and Object Flow 2 works fine.

Thanks to you and Larry for your help

Hmmm,

first YRC was in the 'Goto Airport' page of FSX, then it disappeared, I asked how to goto YRC nothing suggested worked.  Started FSX another day and YRC is now back in the "Goto Airport" page.  (Don'tcha just love computers!)

Archived