Gold Coast, no YSPT?

Jack Sawyer

6 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Is it not on page 6, the mention that YSPT does not have a start location? I ask because it was a last minute inclusion in the user guide.

Hi Ed, it’s not listed as an airport in P3D itself, meaning I can’t locate myself there.  I was thinking of somehow trying to find it.   I’m not familiar with the area.  Would you know the coordinates?

Thanks 

7 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Is it not on page 6, the mention that YSPT does not have a start location? I ask because it was a last minute inclusion in the user guide.

Gosh Ed, I feel like an idiot.  You're right, I don't know why I glossed right over that.  Sorry, my bust.  :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a short addon comment. I have just bought and installed CityScene Gold Coast and has been a big hit on VAS so far but looks really good. My question involves YSPT.

Is this airport included in CityScene? I ask this as the document instructs to disable YSPT in OZx so I have to assume that the airfield is elsewhere already??

Thanks Doug. I am still a little confused. The post by petfy includes advice from JV that a detailed YSPT will be included in the new Gold Coast Airport scenery which has not yet been released. In which case in the interim what do we use for YSPT given that I have disabled it in OZx? Unless as my query asks, a basic YSPT is already in the City Scenery product???  or do I leave it enabled in OZx and then make sure that I disable it in OZx when the new product is released???

There is no YSPT in the basic City Scenery and, for whatever reason, P3D won't show the default in the selection menu. Were it I, I'd leave OZx disabled and use the fix provided by petfly. Then disable the petfly fix when the ORBX YSPT is installed........Doug

Archived