Winter is Nearing...Pacific Fjords

FSRobert

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images, winter has returned to my part of the world too after a long hot spell but luckily no snow!:)

Martyn, you're back, I hope you didn't get any damage, I was thinking about you today.  Saw your area got a lot of rain!

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn, you're back, I hope you didn't get any damage, I was thinking about you today.  Saw your area got a lot of rain!

Thanks for your kind thoughts Jack. 100mm over 2 days doesn't sound a lot but for us it is as the area is so flat. We also get the run off from the ranges and they had much more rain than us. A few roads are closed but the Goulburn River that flows through our town will rise during the week as its flooded  tributaries flow into it. It is only expected to be a moderate rise which will not affect the inhabited areas here. Phew!;)

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for your kind thoughts Jack. 100mm over 2 days doesn't sound a lot but for us it is as the area is so flat. We also get the run off from the ranges and they had much more rain than us. A few roads are closed but the Goulburn River that flows through our town will rise during the week as its flooded  tributaries flow into it. It is only expected to be a moderate rise which will not affect the inhabited areas here. Phew!;)

:o:unsure::(:blink:

Thanks so much everyone.  John Denver, very happy people still remember him and his music   Jack indeed he was a pilot and even dabbled in bush piloting as well...I think. 

Jeff thanks for noticing and commenting the “ colors of the rainbow “

cheers my friends. 

Archived