NZWR CTD !

mikee

I Installed yesterday the latest release of NZWR Whangarei Airport and everything was perfect , smooth flight great performance , beautiful Scenery :rolleyes:

Today I tried to load a flight and I was Unable ! My sim crashes to Descktop all the time :(  I have no idea what is going on and why this is happening !

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you ,

Mike

4 hours ago, laserjet said:

Hello! In Central FTX, in Settings try to Force the re-migration of your unified Iclookup ! good sunday !

Hello and thank you for your reply !

I have tried it but with no success ! I have also reinstalled ORBX Libraries and reinstalled the airport ! Still CTD !

Have a great Sunday my friend !

Mike

12 hours ago, Brody Jellyman said:

Having the same problem with Kern Valley

Never had a problem with Kern Valley !

Try to load the default flight and then load Kern Valley . I did this with NZWR and worked !

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:20 AM, Alex Goff said:

Hi Mike,

My apologies for getting to this so late, it did not show up in my queue. Some other users reported similar and reported resolving it by disabling a few files in NZNI, check here and see if it applies to your CTD as well:

Hi Alex and thanks for you reply !

I have tried to load a couple of flights yesterday and everything Worked perfect ! No Crashes at all ! I have No idea what caused the CTD at my first few flights !

I will check if I have the files that you have mentioned !

By the way the Scenery and Airport are Amazing , you have done a Wonderful job ! Looking forward for more New Zealand Airport's .

Mike

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:20 AM, Alex Goff said:

Hi Mike,

My apologies for getting to this so late, it did not show up in my queue. Some other users reported similar and reported resolving it by disabling a few files in NZNI, check here and see if it applies to your CTD as well:

Hi Alex ! I have followed the above Suggestions , but Unfortunately I got continuous CTD ! I tried loading a default flight and then tried to load NZWR and still CTD !

I enabled the above bgl's and still the same CTD ! I have No idea what is going on and how to solve the problem ! Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you ,

Mike

42 minutes ago, noels7 said:

Hi Mike

Did you uninstall NZWR and NZNI and reinstall. That is what I did and it fixed my problem.

I should add that I didn't disable any files in NZNI after I reinstalled NZNI.

noels7

Hi noels ! I have just uninstall the airport and Not the North Island ! I will do that tomorrow and let you know !

Did you reinstall orbx libraries as well ?

Thank you ,

Mike

On 26/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, mikee said:

I Installed yesterday the latest release of NZWR Whangarei Airport and everything was perfect , smooth flight great performance , beautiful Scenery :rolleyes:

Today I tried to load a flight and I was Unable ! My sim crashes to Descktop all the time :(  I have no idea what is going on and why this is happening !

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you ,

Mike

I don't know if this is relevant but if it's P3D you're in, and you have any FS9 models in a traffic program, that has been a cause of similar unexplained CTDs.  If the offending aircraft in the traffic package is called up during a flight that can explain inconsistent CTDs.

Mike

No I forgot to reinstall Orbx libaries. Cannot hurt to do it.

I run P3D v4.1 with My Traffic Pro. Not sure about FS9 models that John mentioned

as I have not ever experienced those types of problems myself.

John obviously has far greater experience than me and what he advises could be the problem

if all other avenues have been exhausted.

Regards

Noel

9 hours ago, John Dow said:

I don't know if this is relevant but if it's P3D you're in, and you have any FS9 models in a traffic program, that has been a cause of similar unexplained CTDs.  If the offending aircraft in the traffic package is called up during a flight that can explain inconsistent CTDs.

4 hours ago, noels7 said:

Mike

No I forgot to reinstall Orbx libaries. Cannot hurt to do it.

I run P3D v4.1 with My Traffic Pro. Not sure about FS9 models that John mentioned

as I have not ever experienced those types of problems myself.

John obviously has far greater experience than me and what he advises could be the problem

if all other avenues have been exhausted.

Regards

Noel

Hello John and Noel ,

I do not have any AI FS9 models Installed ( I have Only AI Ship Traffic by Henrik Nielsen ) . I am not sure whether or not he is using any old FS9 ship models !

I have Installed AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand P3Dv4 (Freeware) .

I am running P3DV4.1 with All ORBX Sceneries Installed . All of them are working perfect !

Something is not compatible with NZWR !

I tried to Uninstall Both NZNI and NZWR but with No Success up to now ! It loads up to 100% and then I get an immediate CTD !

Regards

Mike  

24 minutes ago, mikee said:

Hello John and Noel ,

I do not have any AI FS9 models Installed ( I have Only AI Ship Traffic by Henrik Nielsen ) . I am not sure whether or not he is using any old FS9 ship models !

I have Installed AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand P3Dv4 (Freeware) .

I am running P3DV4.1 with All ORBX Sceneries Installed . All of them are working perfect !

Something is not compatible with NZWR !

I tried to Uninstall Both NZNI and NZWR but with No Success up to now ! It loads up to 100% and then I get an immediate CTD !

Regards

Mike  

I have installed what you have and I don't get any CTDs.  Have you disabled the ship traffic program?  Are you running any of the other Godzone or similar NZ scenery packages?

You can untick NZWR in your scenery library and if there's no CTD, untick all other scenery packages you have that aren't the default P3D scenery and then tick just NZWR and see if you still get a CTD.

Also, a long time ago, there was an issue with one of the add-on aircraft GPS databases that was causing conflict, so as a precaution I would select one of the default aircraft to run a test as well.

There was also 4 FS9 type ships  in the AI ship addon. There was a fix done by henrik. Cannot recall where the fix was posted but I think it was avsim where the original AI Ship was offered. Check that you have the Fix. NZWR has shipping in the location and may be the cause of CTD. CTD happened before to me (not at NZWR) and it was the incompatible ships that caused it.

13 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

There was also 4 FS9 type ships  in the AI ship addon. There was a fix done by henrik. Cannot recall where the fix was posted but I think it was avsim where the original AI Ship was offered. Check that you have the Fix. NZWR has shipping in the location and may be the cause of CTD. CTD happened before to me (not at NZWR) and it was the incompatible ships that caused it.

The fix is included in 200 AI Ships and AI Ship traffic available on AVSIM and Simviation.

10 hours ago, mikee said:

Hello and thank you very much for your help and assistance !

Problem finally Solved !! :rolleyes:

I Uninstalled AI Ship Traffic by Henrik Nielsen and No More CTD !

Have a Great Weekend ,

Mike

Sorry that you had to uninstall - it could have been easily fixed with the installation mentioned above or simple removal of the four ships which came from FS9. If you want to reinstall then install first Global AI Ship Traffic V1 and then 200 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic V2. Both available on AVSIM.

6 hours ago, kl791 said:

Sorry that you had to uninstall - it could have been easily fixed with the installation mentioned above or simple removal of the four ships which came from FS9. If you want to reinstall then install first Global AI Ship Traffic V1 and then 200 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic V2. Both available on AVSIM.

Hello kl791 and thanks for your reply ! I had also install AI V2 and my sim was still crashing !

Regards

Mike

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Hello kl791 and thanks for your reply ! I had also install AI V2 and my sim was still crashing !

Regards

Mike

That sounds very strange - all ships done by me are compiled in the same way, have been thoroughly tested, and cannot cause problems. The ships causing problems were compiled for FS9 by their autheurs and were AI_Calypso, AI_AC_Sailboat, AI_John_T_Essberger and AI_La_Recouvrance. The Calypso is the only one present in NZ so if the pack is behind it is because you do not have the last version with the corrected Calypso installed. As you mention the problem didn't occur the day before and then suddenly happend the next day in the same place, so it is likely AI is behind. When you test if scheduled AI traffic is causing an issue you must test at the same date and time as CTD's are only happening when the AI object is loaded. That means an AI-plane could also cause your issue. Did you get a log file from the CTD?

Ps... for support with the AI Ship traffic look here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/459116-global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-and-p3d-news-and-support/?page=81

28 minutes ago, kl791 said:

That sounds very strange - all ships done by me are compiled in the same way, have been thoroughly tested, and cannot cause problems. The ships causing problems were compiled for FS9 by their autheurs and were AI_Calypso, AI_AC_Sailboat, AI_John_T_Essberger and AI_La_Recouvrance. The Calypso is the only one present in NZ so if the pack is behind it is because you do not have the last version with the corrected Calypso installed. As you mention the problem didn't occur the day before and then suddenly happend the next day in the same place, so it is likely AI is behind. When you test if scheduled AI traffic is causing an issue you must test at the same date and time as CTD's are only happening when the AI object is loaded. That means an AI-plane could also cause your issue. Did you get a log file from the CTD?

Ps... for support with the AI Ship traffic look here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/459116-global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-and-p3d-news-and-support/?page=81

Hello Kl791 ! Indeed it is strange . The first time I tried NZWR ( if I remember correct I did not get a CTD and also the next couple of times ! ) .

All of a sudden I start to get continuous ctd's . I didn't think to change the time and date .

I will sometime in the future reinstall AI Ship Traffic V1 and V2 , as it is a great Addon and I will let you know !

Thanks for taking the time to reply , I appreciated it .

( No I did not get a log file from my CTD's )

Mike

Archived