More NZ please

cyberpilot

I hope JV is taking note of the intense interest in the upcoming release of NZWR and mounting calls for more NZ scenery.

Sadly NZ has been somewhat neglected by ORBX which is difficult to understand given the wonderful scenery and abundance of challenging airfields, not to mention the sometimes wild weather.

I know it all comes down to dollars and cents but imho ORBX has underestimated the demand for NZ products.

Yes, developers like Robin Corn are doing a tremendous job of putting NZ on the map but ORBX could do so much more.

Fingers crossed!

Well Tim, I fly a Tecnam Sierra around my neck of the woods (Bay of Plenty and Coromandel) quite often and could get shots of interesting fields like Pauanui, Waihi Beach,

Coromandel, Great Barrier etc etc.

Would be happy to take a photographer with me if anyone's interested.

Will post a selection of pix I've taken in recent times to give folks an idea of the great aviating to be had around here.. 

3 hours ago, cyberpilot said:

Well Tim, I fly a Tecnam Sierra around my neck of the woods (Bay of Plenty and Coromandel) quite often and could get shots of interesting fields like Pauanui, Waihi Beach,

Coromandel, Great Barrier etc etc.

Not to mention Whitianga. ;)

I am a huge fan of NZ as well. I'd state it positively that ORBX returns to NZ, and even more that it's one of the acclaimed developers doing so. Anyway, I'd love to see more in that stunning country as well

Kind regards, Michael

1 hour ago, Syzygy said:

But I thought there were a lot of Hobbits available in NZ? :D

Regards,

Roger

Actually it would be funny if ORBX hides the fellowship of the ring on their journey as an easter egg somewhere in the NZ mountains :D

18 minutes ago, Flo said:

Actually it would be funny if ORBX hides the fellowship of the ring on their journey as an easter egg somewhere in the NZ mountains :D

Would be really nice but might raise issues with New Line Cinema.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived