Beautiful bird, beautiful scenery.

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! That F-100 looks the business :)

I must have a flight in it soon! :D

It's a great old jet but the cockpit, you really have to reconfigure your mind flying in this office.  These were the olden days.  The only glass was on the steam gauges!

Well Jack what super set of screen shots and shot 9 with the preheat I can remember when I worked at RAF Leaming and I was refuelling tornadoes and watch them take-off

and se the preheat that was a very  boring job going along a line of tornadoes refuelling them .

and you went inverted well done regards stewart     

Top class pics Jack.

Some very interesting angles of some of the views of your jet.:)

A good job landing it at that small airport too.

I bet the spectators in the first two images were blown away being so close to the F-100, literally.:o

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Well Jack what super set of screen shots and shot 9 with the preheat I can remember when I worked at RAF Leaming and I was refuelling tornadoes and watch them take-off

and se the preheat that was a very  boring job going along a line of tornadoes refuelling them .

and you went inverted well done regards stewart     

Thanks Stewart, glad you liked them.  I remember in England working the F-111's, I'd be adjusting a part on the engine while the engine was in full afterburner.  Talk about loud, hot, and nerve wracking!

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Top class pics Jack.

Some very interesting angles of some of the views of your jet.:)

A good job landing it at that small airport too.

I bet the spectators in the first two images were blown away being so close to the F-100, literally.:o

Thanks Martyn!  Before I started the engines I gave them all complimentary ear plugs.  They told me they wanted the heat from the kerosene burning engine to be blown on them as they were chilly. :)

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Ripper shots Jack , I hope Santa will bring me Kern Valley for Christmas . I have been mostly good this year . :rolleyes:;):lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John, if I had the money and a way I'd buy it for you right slap now! 

Archived