Geting better

Fantastic series Stewart. Obviously, like me, dawn is your favourite time of day to fly.

I love the distant mountains in  your views, they look so beautiful in the haze.

Do you know that you can personalise your default chopper and chose the registration of your choice?

I like the green colour too, very bright!:lol:

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Fantastic series Stewart. Obviously, like me, dawn is your favourite time of day to fly.

I love the distant mountains in  your views, they look so beautiful in the haze.

Do you know that you can personalise your default chopper and chose the registration of your choice?

I like the green colour too, very bright!:lol:

Thanks  Martyn it is a good job Green is my favourite colour and as you can see Dawn is my favourite time of starting a flight I will keep trying with the chopper and I am pleased you liked

my shots of Geneva area regards stewart  

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great Stewart!  A chopper.  I love these shots, especially the mountains in the last one.

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my shots and I love Switzerland for the scenery looks fantastic and its all down to orbx and my  pilots mesh regards stewart

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Well done Stewart. I am jealous:wacko::), I haven't tried the egg beater yet. Beautiful shots indeed.  

Thanks I am pleased you liked my set of screen shots I have been sideways and all ways round and round I will get the hang of this ,

it is a good job I have crash termed off in p3d regards stewart

44 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks  Martyn it is a good job Green is my favourite colour and as you can see Dawn is my favourite time of starting a flight I will keep trying with the chopper and I am pleased you liked

my shots of Geneva area regards stewart  

So you are a green fan, I will bear that in mind and try to find a green, yellow and blue plane in future to keep us all happy.

I wonder what Brad, Paul and Gerold's favourite colours are.:lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

So you are a green fan, I will bear that in mind and try to find a green, yellow and blue plane in future to keep us all happy.

I wonder what Brad, Paul and Gerold's favourite colours are.:lol:

I  have had another go just cant get the hang of going forward going to post the shots regards stewart 

21 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

I  have had another go just cant get the hang of going forward going to post the shots regards stewart 

Have a look on YouTube Stewart.

There are plenty of tutorials there to help.

I cannot find the one I learned with, it was very helpful.:)

Archived