France

A  flight in France to Toulouse past Lyon with Adams new preset   26.01     and the new pta  2.60   for p3dv4.1   hope you enjoy my screen shots regards stewart

A2gFUmm.jpg

eV2EN7g.jpg

KGlL942.jpg

approaching Lyon

pskdaP2.jpg

Lyon 1

Z6YADej.jpg

Lyon 2

GLZ4nrH.jpg

Lyon 3

rjNciKv.jpg

on my way to Toulouse now

dNBL7WZ.jpg

Toulouse 1

R7IDjMQ.jpg

Toulouse 2

tEpZnUp.jpg

Toulouse 3

uW5xI6X.jpg

Toulouse 4

Nxj19UC.jpg

Toulouse 5

P8wNa8T.jpg

Toulouse  6

4nyllh5.jpg

Toulouse airport in sight

tOD6C7v.jpg

nearly there

They look very real Stewart, Adam did a brilliant job to be sure but I wish I could use my current PTA preset in the new PTA, I can't.  It's so frustrating to not know what I'm doing in PTA and no one on any forum knows how to modify the PTAbsolute Natural set for 4.1 so I'm stuck as I really like this preset a lot.

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They look very real Stewart, Adam did a brilliant job to be sure but I wish I could use my current PTA preset in the new PTA, I can't.  It's so frustrating to not know what I'm doing in PTA and no one on any forum knows how to modify the PTAbsolute Natural set for 4.1 so I'm stuck as I really like this preset a lot.

Thanks Jack why not try Adams new one I think it look fantastic regards stewart

1 minute ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Jack why not try Adams new one I think it look fantastic regards stewart

As much as I like Adam's preset I really really really like the one I'm using now.  I've tried them all, I mean dozens of them and this one is perfect to me.

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

As much as I like Adam's preset I really really really like the one I'm using now.  I've tried them all, I mean dozens of them and this one is perfect to me.

Why not email Adam he may sort it out for you so that you can use the one you like regards stewart

1 minute ago, stewart1 said:

Why not email Adam he may sort it out for you so that you can use the one you like regards stewart

Already did, he said he didn't know about the PTAbsolute Natural Set so he went ahead with this one.  He's doing great work it's just that I like the one I have a lot.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Already did, he said he didn't know about the PTAbsolute Natural Set so he went ahead with this one.  He's doing great work it's just that I like the one I have a lot.

Never mind Jack get a yellow plane and go under bridges inverted that will cheer you up my friend well going to get dinner now regards stewart

Archived