a short hop

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Stewart but why the jumps back and forth to 3.4 from V4?  I only go to 3.4 when I absolutely need a fix for all the airports I have in it where they're not "officially" in V4 yet.  

Thanks Jack I do not mind going back and forth between I have installed airports on 3 which I am going to transfer on to p3dv4 and besides that I have a 3TB hardrive  and 2 more spare

one 4TB and the other 3TB  so I have plenty of space ,

cant wait until I get my new ram  another 16 GB giving me 32 GB of ram and a new power supply 1200 wats in a few weeks regards stewart

Just now, stewart1 said:

Thanks Jack I do not mind going back and forth between I have installed airports on 3 which I am going to transfer on to p3dv4 and besides that I have a 3TB hardrive  and 2 more spare

one 4TB and the other 3TB  so I have plenty of space ,

cant wait until I get my new ram  another 16 GB giving me 32 GB of ram and a new power supply 1200 wats in a few weeks regards stewart

Holy cow, those SSD must have cost an arm and a leg!  I have barely enough room on my V4 SSD but plenty on my 1TB 3.4 SSD.

I WISH there was an easy way to swap all the files to each other's SSD's without mucking up the registry but I'm too stoopid to work it out.  :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy cow, those SSD must have cost an arm and a leg!  I have barely enough room on my V4 SSD but plenty on my 1TB 3.4 SSD.

I WISH there was an easy way to swap all the files to each other's SSD's without mucking up the registry but I'm too stoopid to work it out.  :unsure:

If I want to move airports or aircraft that install just move with the mouse dragging over  and my tower is massive it is nearly the height of my desk   and I struggle to move it

and also I can drag a airport from p3dv3 to p3dv4 regards stewart  

5 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

If I want to move airports or aircraft that install just move with the mouse dragging over  and my tower is massive it is nearly the height of my desk   and I struggle to move it

and also I can drag a airport from p3dv3 to p3dv4 regards stewart  

Sorry Stewart but I didn't understand any of this.  I have P3D 3.4 installed on a 1TB SSD, and V4 on a 500 GB SSD.

I wouldn't even know where to begin by swapping all the files.  I know the registry would get messed up.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry Stewart but I didn't understand any of this.  I have P3D 3.4 installed on a 1TB SSD, and V4 on a 500 GB SSD.

I wouldn't even know where to begin by swapping all the files.  I know the registry would get messed up.

I do not have any problems Jack and I have all my simulators on the one hard  drive 3 tb and still plenty of room regards stewart

Excellent series of views from your flight Stewart.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Don't worry Jack, I am the one who is down the bottom for lack of understanding all this stuff.

This with what Stewart does would have me totally bamboozled if I looked into it.:blink::wacko::unsure:

7 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Don't worry Jack, I am the one who is down the bottom for lack of understanding all this stuff.

This with what Stewart does would have me totally bamboozled if I looked into it.:blink::wacko::unsure:

Thanks Martyn I pleased you liked my screen shots regards stewart

58 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I think we're tied for lowest place in this department my friend.  If it wasn't for Jetline I'd be lost. :blink:

Archived