Frankfurt at Dawn

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Stewart.

With your title I think a few people may think GES is already out!

I have been flying in OLC EU the last 2 days and the scenery is magnificent.

Thanks Martyn I am glad you liked my set of screen shots I have kepted the screen shots of this flight for a comparison  when we get the new release ,

I think like yourself Frankfurt looks pretty dam good at the moment so what will the new version look like excellent cant wait sorry if you thought I had the new release 

regards stewart ps see you in southern Germany

2 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Jack glad you liked my screen shots of Frankfurt ,  that surprised you with me with the nimrod going inverted  regards stewart

It did, but I liked it Stewart.  I think just about any plane can go inverted under the right conditions.  I mean the original 707 did it at Boeing Field in front of the entire world.

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It did, but I liked it Stewart.  I think just about any plane can go inverted under the right conditions.  I mean the original 707 did it at Boeing Field in front of the entire world.

Hi Jack I just posted a video in the General Discussion area about cosford museum  where the flight sim 2017 is being held the museum it self is fantastic the show is in the big hanger

you want to have a look Jack regards stewart

Archived