Classical propliner

Arkanoid

As you know I like P-3 Orion, but I also enjoy his civilian relative, the L-188 Electra. Note ships maneuvering below my plane, i used the great AI Ships v2.

FTX Global Base. FTX Global Vector, FTX Trees, FTX open LC Europa, PTA, FsrealWX Pro

2017-9-20_0-20-11-638.jpg

2017-9-20_0-44-5-675.jpg

2017-9-20_0-49-46-323.jpg

2017-9-20_0-52-10-218.jpg

2017-9-20_0-53-31-833.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautifully done!  I especially like the last two and yes, the three ships look great.  Looks like they're military?

You are right Jack, the ships are 3 frigates executing a simultaneous turning. i suggest AI Carriers v2 for all warship lovers

6 minutes ago, Arkanoid said:

You are right Jack, the ships are 3 frigates executing a simultaneous turning. i suggest AI Carriers v2 for all warship lovers

I do indeed have that package and am always amazed at how much more it adds to life in P3D.  And I love landing a chopper on some of the ships with landing pads.  It's cool to see the three frigates all turning at the same time.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I do indeed have that package and am always amazed at how much more it adds to life in P3D.  And I love landing a chopper on some of the ships with landing pads.  It's cool to see the three frigates all turning at the same time.

Yes. it´s funny but dificult and risky try to land in those small decks.

3 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Last shot is an eyecatcher - what's the little AP display at lower right?

I did the approach to Palma airport using AP, its my fault :)

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shot like the ships as well and I like the propliner regards stewart

Thanks Stewart

Archived