Testing Senchay's settings

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Senchay said:

Not mine, Rexs you mean :-) I send you the hdr now

Well you get the credit for finding a great combination Senchay!  Thanks, look forward to the HDR, and please go to your REX and see what sun you're using?  Even if not using a theme you can go TO themes and it will show the sun being used.

They look first class Jack! :) . Well done my friend.

Btw, I am using Cloud and PTA sets 11. Tomorrow I plan to do some dawn, day , dusk flights in a different region.

P3Dv4 is becoming more fun every day! :lol:

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well you get the credit for finding a great combination Senchay!  Thanks, look forward to the HDR, and please go to your REX and see what sun you're using?  Even if not using a theme you can go TO themes and it will show the sun being used.

oh, and i think i use Sun 8, but i cannot promise it :-( Since i dont use the themes, as i mentioned in our coversation, i dont see anymore wich is it. Sorry

8 minutes ago, Senchay said:

oh, and i think i use Sun 8, but i cannot promise it :-( Since i dont use the themes, as i mentioned in our coversation, i dont see anymore wich is it. Sorry

Alex, despite not using a theme if you click on the theme icon you will see the sun setting.

It's like that for the sky settings too and you do nit have to create ir save a theme.

17 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Top notch shots, will be tweeking my REX 4 & SC ...

Thanks Capt.  I have a lot more testing to do.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

That's a nice looking set Jack, keep on tweaking! :)

Thanks Adam, yup, I see a lot of comparing sets and PTA's ahead of me.  But after all this I still find I like Adam Bank's PTA/REX settings best so far.

Archived