Deep Sigh - Namaste - Goosfraba <--google that

GregJ

I am a major fan of American classic rock bands (Skynrd, Boston, Journey), British rock bands (The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Who) and of course I love me some Canadian classic rock too (Rush, BTO). There is so much great classic rock out there from across the pond, from North America, from many places. Can't say I know of any Aussie classic rock bands off the top of my head, but surely there are some. :)

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Can't say I know of any Aussie classic rock bands off the top of my head, but surely there are some. :)

Dragon (mostly ex NZ and made it after they moved, or some such)

Cold Chisel

no doubt there are others, but they're off the top of my head.  Getting further OT...

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

I am a major fan of American classic rock bands (Skynrd, Boston, Journey), British rock bands (The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Who) and of course I love me some Canadian classic rock too (Rush, BTO). There is so much great classic rock out there from across the pond, from North America, from many places. Can't say I know of any Aussie classic rock bands off the top of my head, but surely there are some. :)

AC/DC would probably be the most well known Aussie rock band, even if most of the original band emigrated from Scotland. ;)

Great band!

Cheers,

Yes, now how could I have overlooked AC/DC...they are one of my most listened to bands. Maybe because, although they are now considered classic rock, I personally categorize them in more of old school heavy metal with the likes of Motley Crue and Iron Maiden. :D Now, those are some rockin' bands too.

Archived