A wander round Vernonia, 05S

andy1252

I'd just about got everything loaded up into V4 now, and thought I'd go explore some of the places I bought in the last sale but haven't had time to visit yet. PNW seemed like a good place to start and 05S was top of the list, so off I went.

Never made it off the ground! Me n' the Dude went walkabout instead. I am definitely going to do more of this - it really astonishes me just how much detail and care and attention has gone in to these packages. So thanks, ORBX - great work. I shan't be taking up the offer of the current sale though. But only 'cos I finished off the set at the last one. More! More! More!

tA0dcak.jpg

I started off following the Dude around

6EZX4Gh.jpg

but then I thought - "BE the Dude", so the rest are in first person view mode. I miss the footsteps and other fun effects of BOB, but the Dude feels easier to move around with

wlRfoLs.jpg

iwGeBZb.jpg

"hey, who's that weird looking dude?"

ppkfHiL.jpg

vJRue5o.jpg

Hnz97KH.jpg

qOXKqE1.jpg

9VT92y5.jpg

yNz9fuH.jpg

jaRocRE.jpg

v8VM5aW.jpg

0hoO1hH.jpg

"It say's here to watch out for some weirdo on the loose in the area. About 5'10", white shirt, jeans"

jPDPFCp.jpg

TDFKWMg.jpg

And there's my ride, if I ever get round to it

hd2icDe.jpg

Some of these views really feel like photos to me. OK, I know I don't get out much but even so . . .

Very impressive bit of scenery.

You must be very happy with how your set up appears, it is so life like.

I am so guilty of just wanting to fly and not looking around the airports and as you say there are so many little details that are seldom seen.

Thank you everybody, but I can't really take any credit here - it's all down to Misha -

4 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Lovely shots, can't believe I developed this 4 years ago now, thank you :)

No, thank you Misha. Lovely bit of work, and I really enjoyed just "walking" around it.

Archived