Westwind to KORS

Jack Sawyer

Just now, BradB said:

Top shots Jack , I am sticking with flying in the OLC area's . I had a CTD last night trying to fly around the V4 of Milford Sound . :):angry:

Cheers

John

Say it ain't so John!  I thought you just said you never have CTD's!  Welcome to the er.....club?  :blink:

I have both NZ's and it's an OLC, I don't have nay problems there, do you have the NZ's?

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Say it ain't so John!  I thought you just said you never have CTD's!  Welcome to the er.....club?  :blink:

I have both NZ's and it's an OLC, I don't have nay problems there, do you have the NZ's?

Yes , I have both NZ's with no issues . It was the NZMF Orbx airport area that I had my CTD . I have so little time to fly anyway right now , that I am in no hurry with the V4 airports .

Ben and Team will get the kinks ironed out soon enough .

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , I have both NZ's with no issues . It was the NZMF Orbx airport area that I had my CTD . I have so little time to fly anyway right now , that I am in no hurry with the V4 airports .

Ben and Team will get the kinks ironed out soon enough .

John

NZMF CTD's?  I'll check mine right now as I only have Orbx Global's default MZMF in V4 myself.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

John, it works fine for me.

yBhdk1L.jpg

kjeluzz.jpg

gWhFIYo.jpg

So68SRl.jpg

My CTD happened down at Martin's Bay , anyway how did you get the planes to pop up ? . I have people at the airport , but no planes .

John

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

My CTD happened down at Martin's Bay , anyway how did you get the planes to pop up ? . I have people at the airport , but no planes .

I dunno John!  Gosh, I wonder why your's isn't working like mine.  Could it be slider settings?  I really don't know.  I am not doing the beta thing in V4, this is V4, and it's both NZ's active in the SCE (Scenery Config Editor).

41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What's the ICAO for Martin's Bay so I can go there now while I have the sim running,

https://www.world-airport-codes.com/new-zealand/martins-bay-aerodrome-74018.html

I got it , you were using the default Milford airport that came with NZSI . I was trying the fastlane beta for NZMF .

John

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Wow Jack what super sets of screen shots well done my friend regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Epic series of caps Jack from both ends of the world.

I am another one who is going to wait for the airports as I don't want to tempt fate.

Thanks Martyn!  Agreed!

1 hour ago, adambar said:

One of my favorite NZ spots Jack, super shots! :)

Thanks Adam, I think this is the first time I have ever been there.  I used to love Milford Sound in 3.4 but never made it to this tiny locale.  It's quaint and must be beautiful in real life.

Archived