Another Atlanta day, another thunderstorm

Jack Sawyer

Very nice screenshots indeed Jack but those two misvormd creatures better leave them out;), you did a good job on the lightning shot good timing there does your finger hurt from pressing the V key.

Cheers,

Ruud

12 hours ago, BradB said:

Say Bob (FO) can you put the gear down , sorry Captain but I can't even reach the flap lever . :o:P:lol:

Cheers

John

:lol: Thanks John!  That's what I thought too.

10 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Very nice screen shots Jack that was a good capture with number 10 with the lightning it is hard to get that in a shot you just have to push the key at the right time to get t he shot

well done regards stewart 

This time it was easy.  There was such a violent thunderstorm both here and in the sim it was very easy to capture.  Never seen anything like it before.

9 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Very nice screenshots indeed Jack but those two misvormd creatures better leave them out;), you did a good job on the lightning shot good timing there does your finger hurt from pressing the V key.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud, I was just experimenting with the cameras.  Easy to catch as it was popping off so much.

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks again Iain!

8 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Thank you Jack for very nice screen shots.

Best regards

Karoly

Thank you Karoly!

8 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Terrific screenies, Jack

Thanks Bernd!

7 hours ago, farman said:

Fantastic shots, Jack!

Thanks Fulvio!

3 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Nice shoot and the 2 Pilotes how they manage the plane with this little ARMS  :lol::lol:

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, I agree, it would be nicer if we could get more realistic people in the sim.  So far the best one I'ever seen is the lady in the red dress.

2 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Cunning captures indeed! Those pilots look mighty frightened! Just beware your night vision from those lightning!

Thanks Erik!  They do don't they.  I had my storm light on the I was flying in the thunderstorm, it was an awesome one, both in the sim and outside.

1 minute ago, adambar said:

Those are a couple scary dudes Jack. :o  Fantastic set there, I like the lightning strike! :)

Thanks Adam, yeah, I wish it were a little better but PMDG I reckon would rather have function over form.  I was just experimenting with the Chase Plane camera.  And as I said above, the sky was lousy with lightning both in real life and in the sim.  I couldn't help but capture it, it was like flash bulbs going off constantly, I loved it.

Archived