Milviz F-100 Updated to v4

Adam Banks

55 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Besides your preset do you have any other texture mods?  Sky?

Pretty well back to where I was with PTA 21_11 ... my usual REX/TD sky plus FEX clouds. Various people here (to whom I'm really grateful) suggested I just repoint both to my new P3Dv4 - but leave water textures well alone. So ... I'll be creating a new "not-P3Dv4-default" preset soon-ish!

Adam.

2 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Pretty well back to where I was with PTA 21_11 ... my usual REX/TD sky plus FEX clouds. Various people here (to whom I'm really grateful) suggested I just repoint both to my new P3Dv4 - but leave water textures well alone. So ... I'll be creating a new "not-P3Dv4-default" preset soon-ish!

Adam.

Ah, that's the difference.  Without my REX then it won't look as good as your's and it doesn't seem like that'll be changed any time soon.  I guess in a year it'll be a memory, it's just kind of I want it now-iitis.  :D

Jack, many REX items will be updated by the end of the month. Check the REX forum. First to be done will be 

quote :

PREPAR3D V4 – REX PRODUCTS STATUS UPDATE: LAST UPDATE: 6/13/2017

Thank you everyone for your patience.  Though we still have some testing to do with some products we can now give a firm update on our progress for upgrading REX products for Prepar3D.

The following is a list of products that will be receiving a hotfix to support Prepar3Dv4:  Estimated release June 2017

·         REX Worldwide Airports HD

·         REX 4 Texture Direct

·         REX 4 Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds

·         REX Soft Clouds

End of June is only 6 days away.

30 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Jack, many REX items will be updated by the end of the month. Check the REX forum. First to be done will be 

quote :

PREPAR3D V4 – REX PRODUCTS STATUS UPDATE: LAST UPDATE: 6/13/2017

Thank you everyone for your patience.  Though we still have some testing to do with some products we can now give a firm update on our progress for upgrading REX products for Prepar3D.

The following is a list of products that will be receiving a hotfix to support Prepar3Dv4:  Estimated release June 2017

·         REX Worldwide Airports HD

·         REX 4 Texture Direct

·         REX 4 Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds

·         REX Soft Clouds

End of June is only 6 days away.

Thanks JJ!  Things are slowly starting to trickle in.  Adam's new MV F100 looks great, I have only three Carenados in my V4, there's a lot of various PTA presets, and we have some Orbx regions.  What I really want more than anything is my favorite add-on ever, the GTN750.  I have infinite patience with the Orbx airports though, I know when they're released they'll be fine, Orbx = quality in my mind.

And I just bought W52 last night, installed it but haven't even had time to visit it in 3.4!  Too darned busy with real life "stuff."

Archived