PAJN to PAGS V3.4 new plane

So I bought this Beaver tonight, set up the CP cameras and tested it in a flight from Juneau to Gustavus.  I can't figure out a couple of things about this plane but that's for researching.

f68Hs3B.jpg

COSKR4R.jpg

WqgiXdR.jpg

wHG1Qa5.jpg

Xt2Cwis.jpg

FjDmVhi.jpg

XtoTX0J.jpg

PjlJYmE.jpg

9kfjBAR.jpg

fJOUJMA.jpg

kTGqes0.jpg

gDpRblx.jpg

zXMha23.jpg

vmIOU4o.jpg

cTUzFpg.jpg

xaGZVDP.jpg

7CFEwHL.jpg

9C6UQ31.jpg

seV8t6v.jpg

dcRsp2N.jpg

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Gulp! Now you went and did it again, that's the second time tonight, sigh. :(  Nice purchase jack, you'll get a lot of use out of her, inverted and all. :D

Beautiful set Jack! :)

Thanks Adam.  It is a nice plane but I found two bugs in it.  Can't turn the red fuel hand or the ignition switch to the off position.  But yeah, it's a very nice plane and I'll be using it today to make some FS Economy flights in Orbx SAK.  This plane was made for the bush fields and waterways of Alaska.  And I may even go inverted to celebrate! :P

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Tanks Iain!

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Nice shots Jack and nice to se a yellow aircraft regards stewart

Thanks Stewart, I was gonna choose the green one but it was Alaska after all so it needed an Alaskan liverry.

6 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Shots Jack , well done :rolleyes: 

Thanks Mike! 

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent series Jack! Your shots keep getting better!

Thanks Paul, well they're Iain's settings so that should tell ya something right there.

5 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Jack, very nice series screenshots.

Best regards

Karoly

Thanks Karoly!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm a perfessional at this here inverted stuff pardner.  Kids, don't try at his at home.   :D

Great shots Jack - two questions, was this in v4 and have you ever flown inverted in real life?

That'd be fun, but given that I only fly in airliners I sort of hope I never do! :)

Steve

Just now, Republic DC-9 said:

Great shots Jack - two questions, was this in v4 and have you ever flown inverted in real life?

That'd be fun, but given that I only fly in airliners I sort of hope I never do! :)

Steve

Hi Steve!  Thanks.  This was in 3.4 and yes, many times in a friend's stunt biplane in Boise, Idaho.  It was open cockpit, we had parachutes as our seat cushions, and it was fun.  Barrel rolls, hammerheads, loops and stalls.  I loved it then and I love doing it in the sim, it's just a habit to see if I can do it in anything I have in my virtual hangar.

Bob Hoover was my hero.

As a real world aircraft mechanic I can tell you any big jetliner is very capable of doing a smooth roll over like Bob Hoover did and there wouldn't be any damage, unless you do it wrong.  But even then Boeing overbuilds.  Look at some of the terrifiying stories of severe turbulence.  I remember back in the 90's there was an Air China MD-11 that hit such bad turbulence over Alaksa that seats were pulled from the seat tracks and several unfortunate souls died.

Yet they made a safe landing.

Best regards.

Archived