Little Tin and Big Iron

andy1252

I had started doing some VAS testing after my recent post in the P3D section. I probably won't bother to finish that now in the light of upcoming events, but it did mean I got to play with some big beasts for a change. I can definitely see the attraction . .

Nothing sensible about this. Just the first 747 I had in the hangar. And no reason for it to be heading out of Eglin AFB!

01thH5i.jpg

zln7LyD.jpg

You get a lot of room to move around in here!

QxyusdP.jpg

Whoo! lots of buttons n' stuff.

kYA3rcW.jpg

Y6JIrK6.jpg

This has a sort of "who are you lookin' at?" feel to it

kb42z5B.jpg

Heading west, aiming for LA maybe

mJkJZeu.jpg

and a change of jacket

Y22nxu0.jpg

crossing Big Muddy

0mvY2e0.jpg

OK, guess we're not going to make LA after all

yVQUao3.jpg

It'll be nice to be able to go out in one of these occasionally in v4.

So nice to get in a big jet and fly. I have even got to know what a few of those twiddley things do.

I could never get from Adelaide to Melbourne without a crash so I have not used my CLS 747 for ages.

Oh, and some magnificent shots too.

Great series of shots Andy! :)

Your last one illustrates why I almost never fly the 'big' jets. I hate OOM! :angry:

Still V4 will change all of that. I am not sure if I am going to be an early adopter or will wait a few months to see where things (add ons etc) are.

Thanks for the comments, folks. I must admit I'm looking forward to v4. I was going to leave it a few weeks while the dust settled but I can feel the urge building up - don't suppose I'll be able to resist in the end. Assuming their servers can take it, of course.

Archived