Australian liveries

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Awesome set Jack. I sure would like to try it but only after I finished my single malt or make that a few more single malts before we roll over. Lol:D.

Thanks!  You never went inverted before?  If you ever get a chance to do it in a biplane I highly recommend it.  Loops, hammerheads, and barrel rolls are a lot of fun.  And you really would not want to have any single malts beforehand as you'd be wearing them if you know what I mean. :o

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks!  You never went inverted before?  If you ever get a chance to do it in a biplane I highly recommend it.  Loops, hammerheads, and barrel rolls are a lot of fun.  And you really would not want to have any single malts beforehand as you'd be wearing them if you know what I mean. :o

When I was a flight instructor, I decided one day to go alone in the training zone to try all kind of crazy things with a Cessna to experiment what a student could do when essentially missing incipient spin or accelerated stalls, etc. I ended up upside down at some point with the aircraft starting to make all kind of metal torsion noise, which indicated that the training was over if I wanted the two wings still on the aircraft for landing. Some aircrafts are approved for minimal aerobatics and the limits are very rapidly reached!:D

Archived